I only ever feed my Westie on fish as it is better for the skin,with a little salmon oil,never had a problem with her skin,she is now three years old,thats why i go for any thing fishy, yes i would reccommend to any one with a westie. my dog is a show dog so its important to keep her skin and coat in good condition. mrs marion Ibson
Published 12 months ago by marion

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, not all dogs go for them
A tad on the dear side, won't buy again. Stinks of fish, recommend you stash them in an airtight box. Thought my dogs would go crazy for them; but they seem to prefer crappy bacon flavoured supermarket treats, which are a damn sight cheaper and easier to handle.
Published 3 months ago by Lenny

5.0 out of 5 stars looking after you dogs skin and coat,it starts from the inside., 17 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, not all dogs go for them, 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, 17 Jan 2014
Elise Chester (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
My dogs love these but they do smell very fishy when you open the packet. Free postage is good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog thinks it really good, 16 Dec 2013
J. M. Turner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
Our Golden Retriever cannot wait for the next but we need to watch her weightt so the Tiddlers are better being rather smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars sea biscuits, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
i get these regularly and they are good healthy treats for your dog. There is no added rubbish in these and the dogs love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish4dogs sea biscuits, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
My dog loves the biscuits for his evening treat as does my sister's collie dog. I will buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for small dogs., 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
Nice size pieces for my cavalier, and although I do not give him rice as it gives him a grumbly tummy, these suit him well. I use most of Fish 4 Dogs products. They are particularly good for teeth cleaning!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These !!! Big Treat Time., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
These are great for my Schnauzers they love them and thy are not fattening. They are a nice size for the dogs not to much but enough so they know they have had something nice. We love them !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and my dog loves them, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
My dog has had Fish4Dogs products since he was a puppy. He has always loved Sea Jerky Tiddlers so I decided to try these. They are not as smelly as Sea Jerky and are a very good size and good value for money. My dog seems to prefer the Sea Jerky (but that's probably because they're smellier) but he is more than happy to eat these. They're great for walks as don't leave bits in your pockets and it's superb knowing that they're good for your dog. I use these as his 'extra special' treats on walks.. Will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little treats, 8 April 2013
Janeliz (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
Bought these little biscuits for my puppy as a treat when I leave him - perfect as not too big and don't crumble, plus he loves them!

Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuit Tiddlers 100 g (Pack of 3)