5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Mini Buddy Bomb Portable Speaker
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

I bought the mini buddy bomb so I could listen to music on my I phone and laptop.
The speaker sounds fantastic and looks good for such a small light weight item.
It comes with a usb charger so no batteries required.
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by djs.007

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Packed up after a couple of weeks now in the bin
Published 3 months ago by peter huckle

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Mini Buddy Bomb Portable Speaker, 20 Feb 2012
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

The speaker sounds fantastic and looks good for such a small light weight item.
It comes with a usb charger so no batteries required.
The speaker attaches to your key ring for ease and it sounds great in the office the car or at home.
They also have other great designs including the devil , bear and panda
This item is also Compatible with iPod/iPad/iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small,cute,funky and loud, 20 Feb 2012
I got this KitSound mini speaker for my 11 year old son. I wanted something that he could use in his bedroom without the whole house having to listen to! I knew he wouldn't use a plain boring speaker so I looked for something a bit different and came accross this.

I was always worried the cheap price would be reflected in the product but was plesantly suprised when I first tested it out with him. He mostly uses this on his desk in his room and is suprisingly loud for its size. The music plays clearly even when it is at full volume and I have borrowed it myself for the kitchen!

The design is very appealing and the speaker is very well made for the price. I will be buying the other speakers available, paticularly the panda and bomb so we can try these out altogether.

The battery lasts days before my son needs to simply plug it into our laptop with the included USB charging cable.

He takes this speaker with him when he goes round friends houses and the size along with the simple key ring attachment means that he doesnt lose it and can take it wherever he goes easily.

This looks great sat on the kitchen side plugged into my iPhone and everyone who comes round notices it. The design is different to that of a usual speaker and I cant knock the sound quality either.

I love the fact i wont have to keep buying replacement batteries, being rechargeable makes this speaker even better and i will definately be looking at what other products KitSound has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product - £10 for great sound - unbelievable, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: KitSound Mini Buddy Universal Bunny Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 (Electronics)
I bought this speaker for my teenage sister for xmas as a stocking filler. I cannot believe the sound that this produces. The design is really cool and it comes with a key ring attach. The charge lasts for ages (it comes with a usb charger so you can charge through laptop or a usb mains charger - easy!!) Certainly will recommend these and considering buying the Devil Bomb for myself. A++++++++++++ products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely BRILLIANT!, 8 Jun 2012
For a small little speaker, it packs a punch when playing music! At first before I used it, i thought it would provide a basic standard tinny sound due to how small it is and how low the price was. But no, it was so much more then that. Trust me, if you want a nice little speaker for on-the-go purposes, this is for you! Get it while it is cheap (Still awesome even at full price!). Another cool thing about this product is that it has it's own internal battery with a USB charger. This is awesome as you do not need spare AAA/AA batteries to make it work, just plug it into a machine and charge (You can even use it while it is plugged in!). Very impressed with the product! Even my family loves it! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little product but you need to look for the recharge socket, 10 April 2013
I had given up on this after the battery ran down and I couldn't plug in the recharge cable. But after reading feedback realised the socket is on the underside of the penguin, not under it's wing. Duhh. Just hope to alert others this isn't a fault, the recharger does fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 12 Feb 2012
These things are fantastic! I have bought the bear and bunny, as gifts for my family; plus my partner has the bomb speaker and myself the panda. They look really cool for starters, and they each have a key ring attached so you can carry them around with ease. They're small so perfect for travel, plus they are amazingly loud. No batteries needed, just charge from a laptop/pc. Really good if you want something a bit different and unique. If you're looking for a decent portable speaker for your phone/ipod/tablet/pc - this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Mini Buddy, 23 Aug 2013
I purchased this speaker to use for small social gatherings/personal use as I wanted to be able to have my music audible in a group without having to carry around a heavy space consuming speaker.

Aesthetically, the speaker is lovely. You can get kitsound mini buddy's in loads of designs, it was nice to have some less common designs available. The speaker is a very good size, you can easily pop it in your handbag if you want to take it out with you. You can also attach it to your keys!

The speaker is of good quality, it can get relatively loud (louder than most would require) without loosing much audio quality. You can also buy multiple mini buddy's and plug them in to each other to use simultaneously.

The mini buddy has a rechargeable battery meaning you don't have to spend money on extensive amounts of AA batteries, which is brilliant. There is also a small led light on the bottom of the speaker that indicates when the speaker is switched on, I find this useful as I am awful at remembering to turn things off.

Overall the kitsound mini buddy is brilliant for small social gatherings, personal use and would make a fantastic gift for children due to their creative colourful designs! Definitely worth 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but loud!, 30 Jan 2012
Very pleased with this little speaker. Having a laptop with rubbish volume its great to have this little speaker that has brilliant sound. Love it!
Also great to plug into your mobile to listen to music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, 25 July 2012
Mrs. E. J. Mole "Aekou" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to use with the music player on my phone expecting it to be gimicky, and a bit of fun. I have to say that I have been very impressed!
It comes with its own charger cable so that you don't need to keep replacing batteries. The sound quality is actually really good for the size, it's portable, and works very well!
I would definitely recommend it for the price, (plus it's adorable). Have had no problems at all so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 7 Mar 2012
Bought this for my partner to take on the beach etc. Saw all the great reviews so gave it a try, didn't really think anything this size would be much good. When it arrived we plugged it into her MP3 player and couldn't believe the sound it produced. OK it wont replace the home hi-fi but for general listening it is amazing, I have now ordered a Kitsound buddy bomb for myself, that is the best compliment | can give.