5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Mini Buddy Bomb Portable Speaker
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

I bought the mini buddy bomb so I could listen to music on my I phone and laptop.
The speaker sounds fantastic and looks good for such a small light weight item.
It comes with a usb charger so no batteries required.
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by djs.007

1.0 out of 5 stars broke
This stopped working after 5 minutes. I could have returned but was poorly so never got round to it. The sound was good but the fact it died after a few days means I wouldn't recommend
Published 12 months ago by L. Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Mini Buddy Bomb Portable Speaker, 20 Feb 2012
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

The speaker sounds fantastic and looks good for such a small light weight item.
It comes with a usb charger so no batteries required.
The speaker attaches to your key ring for ease and it sounds great in the office the car or at home.
They also have other great designs including the devil , bear and panda
This item is also Compatible with iPod/iPad/iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product - 10 for great sound - unbelievable, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: KitSound Mini Buddy Bunny Speaker Compatible with iPod, iPad 2/3/4/Mini, iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C and Android Devices (Electronics)
I bought this speaker for my teenage sister for xmas as a stocking filler. I cannot believe the sound that this produces. The design is really cool and it comes with a key ring attach. The charge lasts for ages (it comes with a usb charger so you can charge through laptop or a usb mains charger - easy!!) Certainly will recommend these and considering buying the Devil Bomb for myself. A++++++++++++ products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little speaker, 20 Feb 2012
I am completely surprised by the quality of this little speaker. For 10 I just wanted an affordable, portable speaker to take down to the beach and to festivals, and expected something pretty mediocre - but this little Bunny is absolutely fantastic!

If you couldn't see it you would never be able to guess that its just a small, keyring speaker. The sound quality is amazing and so clear, even with my iPhone 4S turned up full volume. I'm a big fan of drum and bass and this speaker handles all different volumes really well and doesn't fuzz out like most low cost speakers usually do.

It's also a handy little speaker to use with your laptop if you want an extra boost of sound (it just uses a 3.5mm jack so connects to pretty much anything.)

I love the fact that its on a keyring - it makes it even easier to carry around. Its also just the right size so it's not an inconvenience to have in your pocket or your bag.

The battery lasts for ages but when you do need to charge it, it doesn't take long once you've plugged it in to a PC with the USB cable.

The designs of all the Kitsound Buddy's (Devil Bomb, Bear, Panda) are also really cool and will make a great, affordable gift for a younger friend/family member. I love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sep 2013
I have got one of this for myself and them bought another character version for my husband. It is really good to use within the computer. Good quality. Well priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for a present., 11 Sep 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday just because she likes owls I didn't expect it to be much good for the price. I was well pleased with the quality and sound when she plugged it into her phone, needles to say she loved it as well. I would buy this again and recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but powerful, 9 Sep 2013
super cute, a great gift, powerful sound, long lasting battery. It looks good and was well received by the birthday girl. Would be good stocking fillers for any age

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from a little package, 3 Sep 2013
These little speakers have surprisingly good sound. My daughters love their portability and have joined them together to make even more noise! Great value speaker with cute appeal. Using with iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Mini.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Penguin Speaker, 18 May 2013
Good sound for such a small beastie. This will make a great gift or gadget to pack in your suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker!, 14 May 2013
Fantastic little speaker - good volume for such a small thing - not at all tinny like some I've had - only down side is my daughter absolutely loves it and has stolen it from me - guess I'm going to have to get another one to replace it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker, 22 April 2013
Really good sound quality, and it looks great too- its a brilliant gift! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.