on 4 May 2013
In the popular sitcom 'Frasier', the father of the lead character once rebutted a claim made by his foodie sons that a particular food was "to die for" stating that "king & country are to die for, food is to eat".

I don't think he had tried these.

These are simply delightful. A single truffle is reward enough to motivate me to do almost any thing. For a bit of context, other things I like follow. If you like the same things, I bet you'd adore these truffles!

# High cocoa mass dark chocolate
# Chocolate coated mulberries & goji berries
# Nut butters
# An occasional filtered coffee, black, no sweetener

A special thanks to for their gluten-free status, allowing celiac's like me to enjoy them :)
on 28 January 2013
Deliciously fabulous treat from a great company who have sensitive souls in mind. This particular coffee flavour is out of this world. A small amount is very satisfying. Worth the money
on 5 June 2013
These are excellent truffes, which I really tremendously enjoyed, especially as I'm a celiac. There is not much out there, which I can safely enjoy.
on 22 April 2013
I really liked these truffles, they were beautifully crafted and intensely chocolaty. The taste of espresso was a bit too strong for my taste( you could even feel the tiny grains ), nonetheless I still thought they were great. If you love coffee you will definitely love these. A real treat, hard not to eat all of them in a day really! I know I did!
on 13 May 2012
The flavour is fantastic. They are the perfect complement to a cup of coffee. I very strongly recommend this product.
on 14 March 2016
Bought these as a gift for my partner, who had recently decided to become vegan. She loved them, and so did I! They taste very rich so I wouldn't want to eat too many in one go, but they are great for a little treat and go well with a coffee.

The box is rather small and contained 9 chocolates, but as I said they are very rich so this was a decent amount.
on 3 August 2013
Although expensive I love these chocolates and my guests loved them too. They are very moreish and although I do try to limit myself they never last for very long. I would recommend them for chocolate lovers everywhere, whether as a special treat for two or as an after dinner treat they will fill the occasion.
on 11 May 2014
bought these for my vegan husband,he also loves coffee,so were a great treat for him, dark chocolate and coffee,tastes delicious,but quite a boost so if your caffeine sensitive try a different flavour.
on 26 January 2015
so indulgent, so very addictive... definitely a treat once in awhile (I feel rather guilty for eating half a box in one go, these are pricey little pleasures!)
on 19 April 2016
The two packets of these chocolates were lovely and another nice nibble for my dairy free son who was working over Easter and bis 50th Birthdy.

See one answered question