5.0 out of 5 stars A great product
The delivery of this whisk could not be faulted.Having used the whisk, my wife is delighted with its efficiency and ease of use. We would recommend it to anybody It came from Germany, and is fitted with a 2 pin plug, complete with a neat 3 pin adaptor.
Published 9 months ago by Pembreyan

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe a little too powerful
Our previous krups mixer lasted for ove 20 years with us, and a further 15 years with my wife's parents. It had three speeds, the first fairly calm, the second medium and finally the third, more aggressive and faster. It was perfect. Unfortunately, our previous krups finally gave up on Christmas Day.

We didn't hesitate it choosing another krups for its...
Published 7 months ago by Richardmk

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe a little too powerful, 19 Feb 2014
Richardmk (Milton Keynes uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Krups GN 5001 3 Mix 5000 (Kitchen & Home)

We didn't hesitate it choosing another krups for its replacement. Delivery was great and it arrived within a couple of days of ordering.

However, when we finally came to use it, even on the least powerful setting (it has three), my wife had not only whisked the Yorkshire pudding batter, but also managed to plaster most of the kitchen wall!

Being a typical husband, I immediately thought the wife had been in a techno coma and had managed to incorrectly set it. I took the reigns, set it to minimum and attempted to show her how to use it properly. All I can say is, if your are shooting a zombie movie and looking for cool cheap make up effects, the krups 3 mix 5000 is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Krups GN 5001 3 Mix 5000 (Kitchen & Home)

Krups GN 5001 3 Mix 5000