1.0 out of 5 stars Take no notice of the item description., 26 Oct 2013
Michael D. Bradley "Mike Bradley" (Inverness, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
There's a few things that are not mentioned in the description of this item which are plain wrong and which make it a bad choice. For a start it's 58cm in diameter (NOT 75cm as stated) and is made of organic cotton (NOT Tencel as stated).

I already have a Buff Infinity and thought I was just buying a repeat, but in a different colour. Not so - this is very different to my previous Buff Infinity.

I'm a fan of Buffs, particularly the material they're made of. That kind of polyester stuff is great doing for exercise and in bad weather because it doesn't get soggy, meaning you stay cosy. However, this particular buff is made of cotton. It absorbs rain and moisture - big downer.

The other thing is that my other Buff Infinity wraps around my neck 3 times, keeping me nice and toasty whilst out on the hills. This one is much shorter, only doing 2 loops round. I'd say that's the biggest flaw with this item.

Finally, it looks very different to how it looks in the picture. The colour, texture and design are very different.

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful colour, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Buff Infinity Multi Functional Headwear (Sports Apparel)
The description of this Buff is beige, In fact it looks like it was white and was washed with dark colours,if you know what I mean.
The buff is great and I'm going to buy another put in a different colour. I unfortunatly ripped the packaging when i opened it and can't return this . But its a truly awful colour.
Advice buy it but not this colour

ARRAY(0xab8ac954)