5.0 out of 5 stars coolmax buff
I'm a great fan of Buffs and now own 3.I bought this one because of the coolmax fabric,wanting one I could use when walking in warmer weather.Love it.
Published on 2 Sep 2010 by greengranny

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Product changes with washing. Be careful.
Published 3 days ago by goncaloluz

5.0 out of 5 stars coolmax buff, 2 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 13 Mar 2013
Brought for my son and he tells me it is brilliant and keeps cold off his face when on his bike...it also drys quickly when washed so can be washed often...

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful as a headcovering, 26 Feb 2013
If you cover your hair/head but not your bangs/fringe, then this could be a good option. Unless you have really long/ thick hair, you will be able to wear it and just twist and tuck in at the back. V. handy

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate headgear, 21 Jun 2013
Paul Stupple - See all my reviews
I'm really delighted with this buff. I'd never heard of them a month or so ago but someone directed me to a youtube video demonstrating their use and I was really impressed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVEK-AElDY). Since I've started using it, it has lived up to expectations. Mostly I wear it as in the picture so that the flappy bit protects my neck from sunburn (I know there hasn't been much danger of that so far this year, but better safe than sorry). The magic fabric is great for wicking the sweat away - I've worn it on 15 mile runs and the wicking/evaporation has been mega effective. Also, on those days when you're not sure whether you'll need a hat (either to protect from sunburn or cold winds) it's so easy to just scrunch it up in your pocket in readiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buff, 14 Feb 2013
item arrived promptly. It is a fantastic piece of kit. I have just been skiing and it filled kept my neck warm and also my ears and face when worn as a baracalva. The colour is nice and bright too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Dec 2012
Averil Newsam "living for learning" (Middlesbrough, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this buff to wear on a Central America cycling trip in November; we had temperatures of 42C and I was wearing factor 50 sun protection. The buff was useful both protecting my neck and head from the sun and keeping me cool when I soaked it in water. Unfortunately I lost it somewhere along the way so I'll definitely buy another one when the sun shines again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 Feb 2013
Belinda Hutchinson (meppershall uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my running daughter and she loves it. I have now bought one too as it is great to use round neck or over ears when running in the cold. Brilliant little thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 12 Dec 2013
Flexible warm headgear nothing more to say but still have to complete lots of words which is a big faff

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely multi-function, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Buff High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear (Sports Apparel)
I bought this to protect my balding head from the sun and it did a great job under the hot Greek sun. Today I'm wearing it as a scarf as it's freezing and I have a cold and my neck was mice and warm. My daughter loves hers. It stays on in the swimming pool, she can wear it different ways. Buying one for the wife

5.0 out of 5 stars UV Buff - Forest, 19 July 2013
Great for fishing and keeps the bugs at bay. Protects from the sun as well. Can be worn in many different ways.