5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate in the world
I was on the lookout for proper dark chocolate and the best I can get here in normal stores is either Green and Blacks 85% or Lindt 90%. Which are both good, but I just wanted a 99% or 100% cocoa chocolate without any added sugar. And since I had Zotter chocolate before (this brand is just amazing in general!), I was eager to try them out.
All I can say is, oh my...
Published on 17 July 2012 by GutenTagLife

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a smokey aftertaste but better than sugary chocolate
It was a good exploration into unsweetened chocolate. I think I'll be exporing different brands next though as there must be other bean tastes that I might prefer. Beautiful artwork and a big need for more unsweetened chocolate.
Published 14 months ago by Miss J L Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate in the world, 17 July 2012
This review is from: Zotter Organic 100 Percent Peru Dark Chocolate 2 x 32.5 g (Pack of 5) (Grocery)
All I can say is, oh my god! From opening to tasting, they are just perfect. So you open them, see a nice little written note, on how to eat (or savor) chocolate properly. Then you have to rip open some golden paper to see a bar with an amazing Logo and the name Zotter "printed" on it. From the first moment on, you can already smell the mild, amazing cocoa bean. Zotter himself writes, this is the mildest cocoa bean he has come across in his life and he is certainly not wrong. The moment you put the chocolate on your tongue and it slowly start to melt, there is just an explosion of this amazing, mild cocoa taste, definitely not what you expect from a 100% cocoa chocolate. And then, after you have savored on this great taste, it just stays in your mouth for 5-10 minutes.

I really don't want any other chocolate anymore after this one. So for everyone who likes dark chocolate, get this healthy bar and enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% awesome!, 25 Feb 2013
This tastes amazing. I was looking for something after Hotel Chocolat stopped producing the black label 100%- and this is better.
Value for money, you get a lot of chocolate sent. There is no bitterness or after taste with this chocolate (as there is with Hotel Chocolat). You only need to eat a small amount for a real chocolate hit. My only issue is that even my kids like it, so it might disappear more quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lush, 26 Sep 2012
It took a couple of days to get used to the bitter taste but I found I needed less very good for purists also great source of magnesium

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice chocolate... not for the faint hearted, 1 Feb 2014
Mark (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This chocolate is to be savoured in little bits for sure.
You will not get fat.
Instead each bit is like a little taste explosion in your mouth.
There is no sugar.
Next time the EU wants to rebrand Cadbury's as "Chocolate flavoured candy" you will find yourself agreeing.
It really is quite an eye opener.
Not for everyone though - it seems to split opinion. Some people just can't handle it.
If you like things a bit different (and you probably do as you're reading this) then buy some.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, 3 Oct 2013
It is known that 100% dark chocolate prevents you from snacking too much during the day. And I must say it does its work

Also the packaging is nice, they give tips to really make the chocolate piece melt so you can enjoy the taste the best possible way.

The only thing the screen doesn't really give you the exact size of the tablet, I was expecting something bigger but it is actually 2 tablets of : 11.5cm x 4.5cm (4" x 1.5") each

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 15 Mar 2013
Love it already, and suspect that the taste will really grow on me. So much better than mass produced chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 9 July 2014
Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars good sweet option, 24 May 2014
I. Forro "aurora27" (manchester) - See all my reviews
if you are on a low carb diet and craving.. here we go. no carbs, pure good quality CHOCOLATE. if you dont midn calories try the other Zotter chocolates, they are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite chocolate, 20 May 2014
This is the second pack I've bought. I've tried one bar so far and it tastes sharper - slightly more tangy - than the bars I had in the first pack. It is still wonderful, just a little different. I notice that the conching time has been increased to 34 hours from 24 hours. I guess this means that the Peruvian cocoa beans needed more taming this time. I think it's a good thing that a natural product should reflect the variability of the ingredients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 100% cocao chocolate, 6 Feb 2014
This is great chocolate according to my wife - I have more of a sweet tooth. :) What I can say is that it's very good value, and comes in very attractive and well thought out packaging.