on 22 September 2012
this is a brilliant item, we have been after a can crusher like this for ages, but couldn't in our old house because of the landlord, we recycle as much as we can, and it now looks like we drink more milk than we do beer lol, a little tip if you are struggling with it, just put a little dink in the can and the handle pulls down alot easier, just wish the other half was better at D.I.Y cos its not dead straight heehee, xx
on 12 March 2013
I ordered this can crusher because a friend had one, after I recieved it and tried it out found it did what it was supposed to do easily I have recomended it to other people I know because it works well..
on 16 February 2015
Absolutely feeble item. Put standard coke can in, pulled down and nothing happened other that the handle totally buckled.
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
on 22 May 2013
This says in the product description that it is heavy duty it's NOT its poorly made and flimsy
this is as heavy duty as a chocolate teacup
on 17 June 2014
The wife's chuffed to bits with this, well made, and you don't have to dint the tins before you crush em. Highly recommend .
on 15 August 2013
I t doesn;t work. Neither my husband nor myself can crush a coka cola can in the machine. Beer cans will crush if they are hand crushed first. I am very disappointed. The idea is great but the machine just doesn't work, we have tried various types of can and unless we squeeze the cans first nothing happens.
on 19 February 2014
I have only rated thim as a 3 star purely based on the fact being diabled I personally found it very difficult to use but all credit to the company I was not charged for this item and was told to keep it free of charge.
You never know one day I might be able to attempt to use it.
on 18 May 2015
The description for this can-crusher is totally misleading.It cannot take cans up to 500ml, it can't even take the regular beer can size of 440ml.It's ok to crush 330ml pop cans but that is all. Items such as this should be obliged to give accurate dimensions between the jaws.
on 12 March 2015
Give the can a modest squeeze - front and back to weaken the cylinder's innate collapsibility. Then draw down the handle and it crushes the can perfectly. A really good product which is excellent value. NB it's intended for the lightweight can types - not canned food tins.
on 30 September 2013
Their service is shocking, the item was never delivered. on questioning this the operative who I dealt with was rude, insulting and stroppy.

They have now walked away from the deal, refunding only part of the money they collected from my account on 3 Sep 2013