on 29 November 2012
I was surprised at how small the pendant was. Your not able to judge this from the image, however it is very sweet.
on 9 December 2013
This is for my 13 year gran daughter to go with the bracelet with the same heart charm. The silver heart is very small
on 5 December 2013
When it arrived it was beautifully packed but as I wanted to check it I opened it. The chain was wrapped in plastic but the heart wasn't there. Good job I checked. Not great for Santa to forget the diamond that my 4 year old granddaughter asked for.
on 21 December 2014
Purchased this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it! I thought it was very well presented and I was impressed, seems to be good quality too. Only thing I would note is there was no care guidelines included, but not a big problem.
on 18 September 2012
This is a pretty little heart pendant (little being the word) It is very small and that was a little disappointing, however, I bought it as a gift for my step daughter to wear on her wedding day and she loved it!
on 17 May 2012
This is a really pretty heart which is perfect if you want something not too big, it has gorgeous gift packaging - a lovely pouch and box with a bow on - really great for a present.
on 14 March 2013
Bought as a set with the earings. My wife absolutely loves them. soft and light is how she describes them. Perfect little number for the missus.
on 19 February 2013
Although it is smaller than the photo shows - right price - Girlfriend loves it - ideal for special occasion