on 24 December 2011
I am so delighted with these brilliant heated hair rollers that I just had to give a review to give anyone out there the confidence that I needed before purchasing them. They are so clever you plug in and an LCD displaying the word Enrapture lights up then slide the switch to on and wait (to me it seems about only one minute) although it says two, and a series of red bars increasing in height will light up. When all 5 of these bars are glowing RED the rollers are ready to use. You must then SWITCH OFF the unit DO NOT LEAVE THEM ON like the usual rollers as these are extremely powerful. I like this as I would be waiting for ages in the past for rollers to heat up and then never knowing if they were ready. You then start to put them in your hair.I recommend you roll them into your hair (not too much hair on each roller) as you have always done and then add the clip to each one as you roll it up or under (your choice)this will hold the roller in place. The rollers have a black velvet like finish which seems to make your hair glossy and shiny. Now for the INNOVATION (MAGIC) the rollers now start to heat up while they are in your hair, and on top of this each clip also has plates on either side which also heat up. Therefore heat is working on your hair from INSIDE and OUTSIDE. Its ingenious in my honest opinion. You will feel the warmth from them. The nice part is you can get on with other things while they are working for you. Wait until they have cooled right down dont take them out until they have. Then you will be left with soft curls and waves. The smaller rollers about 1 and a quarter inches make curls, the larger ones about 40cms create volume.I have found that using Tigi Queen for a Day Thickening Spray onto almost dry hair sprayed into the hair upside down (this creates volume!!! wonderful, then dry hair upside down a few minutes with hair dryer (not bone dry) then putting the rollers throughout your hair works wonderfully giving loads of volume and curls.I have left the rollers in today for over two hours letting them go cold and the results are just AMAZING hair has great great volume and loads of soft curls (DO TRY YOU WILL BE AMAZED at the great results. These are the very best heated rollers I have ever owned.
The whole unit is well made and looks very classy. I couldnt be more delighted and hence the review. I have also seen 5 star reviews on other web sites, and you will find many people giving their own reviews together with pictures of their results and how they put them in. Hope you enjoy using as much as I am.Tigi Bedhead Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray New
22 comments|145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Love these rollers!!! I have long, thick hair and I even have a couple rollers left over after I've put them in my hair. Makes my hair lovely and curly, even hours later I have lots of lovely volume. Definitely recommend.
on 6 January 2014
Was a bit worried as one or two reviews mentioned the line in your hair left by the clip. This is hardly noticeable at all. I have two daughters and all three of us are impressed by the curls that these rollers give. They heat up very quickly and suit thick hair as well as finer hair equally as well. Really very pleased with the results and would certainly recommend them.
on 17 May 2014
Great rollers! Heat in about 3 mins & your hair take the curl in about 5mins!
Really pleased with this product!!
on 28 September 2014
Having used various brands of heated rollers over the years these are the best by a long shot and definitely worth the extra money. They heat up incredibly fast, are very easy to apply and give me the longest lasting curls I have ever experienced. Very highly recommended.
on 19 January 2014
I have hair extensions and go for a salon blow dry quite often
I thought I would try heated rollers to see of it have me similar volume
I ordered two sets one of another brand and these
These were far superior and a bargain at £30
They are very compact and look luxurious
The heated clips give a fantastic boost
Also I found these very very fast to heat up in comparison to another
I have finally found a product to give me that salon look at home
on 19 February 2014
Curly Scouse blow dry without any of the cost or hassle. Love them! Absolute bargain and would recommend to all.
on 31 December 2012
I have thick hair. There are not enough rollers to cover all of my hair. I found that the clips are completely inefficient at holding the roller - they slip down and can quite painfully pull at the hair and several repeatedly fell out. When I took them out, large sections of my hair wasn't curly because there weren't enough rollers to cover it properly and I had to turn it on and try again a second time.

The last time I had heated rollers, several years ago, it was a much cheaper set and they were stress free - easy to put in anf forget about whilst doing my makeup. These are a pain to use. I'm very disappointed in these and wish I hadn't spent so much money on them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 November 2012
Everything about this product is classy- from the high quality packaging, to the lovely booklet, to the rollers themselves. I am growing my hair, currently just past my shoulders, and have been experimenting with various hair styling tools, that help with achieving volume and shape without too much fuss and, ultimately not too much damage to my hair.
These heated rollers live up to their claims- they heat up in 2 mins and are easy to put up in the hair, due to the ingenious delayed heating mechanism. The rollers coating is lovely velvelty one which means hair stands are treated well and after styling have amazing amount of shine. I have thin hair that tends to flop flat on top, but as it is wavy, I have always struggled to find a suitable way of styling the ends in a way that gives me a smooth, defined look. I used the Enrapture rollers after I let my hair air dry. I applied all 20 rollers, using the bigger ones on the top of my head and the smaller ones below. I left them on for around 30 mins and after taking them off, simply ran my fingers through my hair. My hair was full of volume and lovely waves, which were not too structured, which was exactly the effect I was after. It's the only styling tool I have used that has achieved a style that does not flop after a few hours- on the contrary, I actually loved my hair even more as the day progressed and now, on the second day, it still looks nice and full-bodied. My hair has a lot of shine and a lovely swishy quality to it. My husband kept complimenting me on my hair, but most importantly, I felt so good about finally being able to achieve an easy volumpous glam hair, which I am sure any woman with thin hair out there wishes.
I have never used heated rollers before and feel I did a good job for a first attempt, but could improve on my skills, and with like any other hair styling tool, it takes a bit of practice to achieve amazing results. However, even for a novice, it only took me 5 mins to put them in my hair, and then I was able to get on with other things before it was time to take them out. As far as I understand the technique, it is vital to only use a small enough section per roller to achieve definition and volume at the root. The booklet that comes with the Enrapture rollers gives a sufficient explanation about the basic techniques depending on the required hair styling, which combined with youtube videos, is enough make it easy for anyone. What I find most advantageous about this set of heated rollers is the combination of ingenious heating, good sizes of rollers for achieving volume and shape, high quality coating and clips, which I hope would help let me style my hair easily without too much damage. Overall, I am very happy with these rollers, i feel I've finally found a tool that's practical and quick to use and kind to my hair, and which helps me achieve the glam hair I've always dreamt about.
on 16 February 2012
Having read all the various reviews (especially by Barbje) both on Amazon and Google I decided to take the plunge and buy these FANTASTIC rollers. All I can say is that I should have done it a lot earlier. They are wonderful, so easy, so very quick to heat up (no long waiting times), just literally one minute! Then you must switch off, (do not leave on) put into your hair then leave to cool. You will end up with the most fantastic soft and gentle curls. What more can you ask. I am so glad that I bought these in preference to the others.