on 10 April 2016
I'm FtM and have a c cup, and before this binder I bought a GC2B, which flatted somewhat but left me 'pigeon chested', as in it just gave me one big, long, uni-boob. This binder actually flattens to where they're supposed to be, making my chest look flatter and my breasts resemble pecs.

When you first wear this binder I recommend wearing it around the house, as it is quite tight when compared to other brands. It does take a few days to become comfortable rather than it digging in, I found it quite reatrictive at the bottom of my ribcage. Allow time for it to fit you better, and it is a wonderful binder.
on 15 April 2012
I bought this item for my father who has grown breasts as a result of hormone treatment. As soon as he put this on the results were instant. It has made a real difference to his confidence. Highly recommended.
on 25 April 2016
When I first attempted to wear this product I was uncomfortable and believed it to be too tight. However after readjusting and finding out the best method of putting this vest on I have been over the moon with its results. Place your arms in first before your head and pull the vest down as much as possible. I feel much more confident wearing tighter clothing and it has also improved my posture. I would recommend this product most certainly. It takes a day or two to get used to and comfortable with but after that you'll have no complaints. Definitely worth the money.
on 20 June 2013
I have found it to be quite excellent- giving me the support I needed. I would recommend any gentleman purchasing one of these tops, to buy the larger size if doubtful of the fit.
on 10 May 2014
This is the second one I've bought, the first one I bought after recommendation, now the second because its t-shirt season and I can't live without this item. Under a t-shirt its almost invisible, under a short sleeved shirt its just like having a vest on. Its way more discreet than the t-shirt version of the range. It does feel a little odd at first, in a kind of posture adjusting helping kind of a way, but you soon get used to it.
on 2 October 2013
It's great. I tried the 997 and the tritop before now, but neither worked for me.
The 997 didn't have enough binding power for my GG's, and the tritop I found it too hard to pull over my head (I have limited mobility)

Would recommend to anyone really, I have GGs for example, and with the right positioning, a tee and a shirt I look flat. I would especially recommend for people with pain/limited strength in their arms and hands, as you can pull it over your head, pull the (soft) fabric bit down, and then once that's down it's a lot easier to pull the bindy bit down. There's enough to grab for my weak hands to cope.

However, because of my rough treatment my last but one binder ripped (Like properly a huge rip, it's unusable), after about 5 months use. I'd say it'd last longer possibly if you're gentler with it and don't tug at the soft fabric as much though.

Doesn't lose its elasticity as easily as other binders.

I wear a normal tee underneath to catch sweat (Tmi? Sorry :P ), and then a tee over the top and a button down shirt. 36GGs, completely flat to the eye ^_^ (Although not if I just have the binder on)

Overall, great!
on 12 November 2014
I've had this product for a few days now. It does a GREAT job a flattening, my only complaint is that the inner material of the vest rubs against your skin and can cause irritation. Today I got back, and found a red mark on my lower left rib, a spot that'd the material had been rubbing against, causing discomfort throughout the day. I'm gonna have to wear something underneath this binder or cover up the patches that rub against the skin the most. However, I bought it to flatter and it does really well!
on 25 February 2016
First binder I bought. Very good. I have 32D breasts and the with some adjustment this gives me a flat as a board appearance.
on 20 August 2013
I'm a ftm and I love this binder, use it every day. The best in my opinion. I recommend, I'm making another request!
on 15 April 2015
I bought this as I suffer with dysphoria, it does what it is designed to do. However, it does cut into the armpits considerably. As a first time owner of a binder, I found this almost too restricting. In comparison to the other binder I own that is. In terms of comfort... Not great. But it flattens well so, it does do what it is designed to.
Five stars for quality and compression.
Comfort, I would give it a one...

See one answered question