Colour Name: Satin Chrome|Change

on 10 February 2013
Great for the price, a good finish and fairly strong springs. The price of budget handles and feel and function of a top end product, well chuffed
on 26 June 2012
I was very impressed with these handles although they feel very light they look very stylish when fitted, i would definatley recomend these
on 19 June 2014
I ordered 5 more of these as I previously ordered 1 just to see if they were suitable. These are excellent, and didn't take long to fit. The courier delivered them the following day which was brilliant service. I would recommend the product and the seller.
on 5 June 2013
These are amazing looking door handles, but I wish the manufacturer had taken the time to finish them properly as the edges of the handle itself are a little rough and could do with deburring.
on 15 June 2013
Great quality and value- better than anything I'd seen in the usual DIY stores. Meant I could afford to do all upstairs doors.
on 11 June 2014
Really like this item. It's nice and shiny. easy to use and and the handle is pretty smooth not tight or anything. Love it :)
on 6 March 2014
found this to be easy to fit, and once on feels really solid compared to other more expensive items used before.
on 7 February 2016
I bought these to replace old Edwardian style brass handles. They are large enough to cover the old fitting holes and look vert smart with a firm, solid action. Made of Zamac they suit brushed / satin stainless steel so if you have brushed steel hinges or light switches they tie in well. They come individually wrapped in small bags within a box with spindles and screws.
review image
on 9 June 2014
These handles are excellent quality for the price,much nicer than the more expensive ones found in the Diy stores.Excellent product
on 30 December 2013
I'm thrilled to bits with these door handles & so very glad I bought them. They have made such a difference to the look of my newly decorated lounge & for such a bargain price. The quality is excellent & I shall have no hesitation in buying more as I go through the rest of the house.