on 24 August 2012
Don't we all from time to time, stare at the night sky and wondering? let this book lead you to worship even if you are not particularly interested in astronomy. with lots of photos and articles, the authors really lead you to worship. For those who have seen the Indescribable video on Youtube, this is still a book worth reading as they expand on the worship themes. More importantly, it led me to worship! I read it on Kindle and the colour photos can be zoomed in which is fantastic. Highly recommend.
on 5 April 2013
Had to read it twice, such am amazing book couldn't put it down .
I think everyone should read it
Download it on kindle on sale £1.98 bargain
on 24 August 2012
This book is indescribable, it's breathtaking. Loui's knowledge of the universe is truly amazing. but the way he sees God in the creation of it is wonderful. Couldn't put the book down.
on 2 April 2014
As always when considering the universe I am amazed at the sheer size and beauty of it. This book helps convey that and gives ample reason to believe it had a beginning and that's its possible to know the One who designed it and brought it about. Knowledge of how it all looks can and does lead to wonder and awe. I appreciate the the facts and I agree with the conclusions. God is glorified in His creative genius.
on 23 September 2015
lovely quick book to read with images so that we can be in awe of how big God really is. I would point out that on a kindle the images didn't work out well, if you do read the electronic version. Read it on a kindle app or on a colour screen. There are a few pictures of space and stars etc.
on 8 March 2015
This book is a true eye opener to the vastness of God, his amazing creation and yet the personal, intimate relationship he seeks for each of us.
Some of the facts in the book left me in no doubt that there is a God who knows me, created me and is with me each and every day!
on 26 April 2014
Truly, how great is our God? The photos are spectacular, the writing thought provoking. The extent of Space has intrigued me for years and will remain beyond my imagination. I long to meet God and go on a journey of discovery with Him.
on 24 May 2014
This is such a positive, powerful and uplifting read. Love the authors and their message, so down to earth, real and approachable in their style, all glory to God.
Helps you focus and put into perspective the awesomeness of God.
on 8 July 2014
It did nudge me to think about how beautiful God made the universe and the Earth, it made me remember how mighty and pretty amazing He is and any book that does that is a great book
on 29 December 2013
I didn't realise just how small we were in the vastness of creation but yet loved so much that He died for us. That truly is love at its greatness and mercy at its fullness