4.0 out of 5 stars His little recluse
Published 21 months ago by Laura W

3.0 out of 5 stars Editorial problems dragged this down a bit ...
IT's amusing, entertaining and generally fine, but the grammatical and spelling issues really did grate on me eventually.

Words left out, verb/noun agreement issues and homophone issues... but it was a good story, although I agree with a previous reviewer that him constantly referring to her as his 'little recluse' got a bit tedious.

Worth a read at...
Published 21 months ago by Genre addict

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars His little recluse, 13 July 2012
Laura W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this story. I loved the characters of Nick and Jamie. Some aspects of the story I found a bit predictable but it didn't ruin my enjoyment. The only thing that really annoyed me and started to grate on me was how Nick constantly referred to Jamie as 'his little recluse'. Yes she was a recluse when he first met her but he brought her out of her shell. OK if he had called her it in the first few chapters but the fact it went on for the whole book drove me mad!
That aside, I like this authors style of writing and will read more of her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and sexy, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I fell in love with Jamie's sweet, clumsy character. The sex scenes are very hot, and you never knew where the book would take you next. Very well written. I enjoyed very much and feel sad that it's over.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is more like it., 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Sudden Response and The Neighbours books but was a little dissapointed with A Humble Heart. I had downloaded this at the same time as A Humble heart and felt reluctant to read it. I however enjoyed this book a lot more. I did not realise it was Nicks story who was first slightly introduced in Humble Heart too. The constant reference to Jamie as ' my little recluse' did get up my nose a bit but non the less a great book. I seem to lean in favour of books with a very dominant male character who seems reluctant to have a relationship and then fall hard and this was just how I like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Reclusive Heart., 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant book by R. L. Mathewson.
I have completely fallen in love with her work, and think she is a fantastic author.

A Reclusive Heart is a story about a very shy and timid author/editor who has to work with a very arrogant and bossy publisher.
A real page turner, and highly enjoyable.

Heart wrenchingly beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
Once again Mathewson provides a most enjoyable read with brilliant characters can't get enough of this author. Highly recommend to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
This was a really fun read. the story line was nice and I loved Nick. He's a little harsh at first but she is such a sad A** I would of been the same with her too if I was a guy. However her "chocolate addiction" was so annoying. At first I thought it was hilarious that she was a compulsive eater. but since this annoying little "habit" appeared in every single chapter and practically took over the last chapter is why I'm marking this down. Also the climax at the end was done to soon and didn't live up to the expectation and hype

5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic book by mathewson, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
this is another fantstic book by mathewson she has yet again excelled herself as one of the best romance novelists i recommend this book to anyone wanting to loose themselves in a good romance cant wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
IF you like to feel happy read this book ... This is so easy and lovely to read !!!!
I could not put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite author!, 16 Sep 2012
Amanda D Brown (West Virginia, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
R.L. Mathewson is my all time favorite author. I have read every one of her books. I promise you will not be disappointed if you read her work. So buy your copy now and Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars angharad (south wales), 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart) (Kindle Edition)
stunning,50 shades of who,this book is a thousand times better than the fsog books,i find r.l a more subtle and sophisticated author,i have bought every book she has wrote and not one has disappointed me,she has become my fav author and i am so looking forward to the new nfh book to come out,all i can say is buy all of r.l`s books.They are simply beautifull(and a little bit naughty)Happy reading

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa7e7f48c)

A Reclusive Heart (A Hollywood Heart)
0.77