5.0 out of 5 stars insect repellent
This was probably the best we have tried. Smell wasn't too bad and went quickly. Very efficient - we had no problems in Cuba
Published 15 months ago by Charlie44

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best repellant that I've tried.
Published 9 months ago by Gaynor Fricker

5.0 out of 5 stars insect repellent, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Repel 20 Deet Insect Repellent 120ml Pump Spray (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best repellant that I've tried., 7 Oct 2013
This product worked for me most of the time but my poor husband suffered loads of bites even though he used this regularly. I also found the pump spray became more difficult to use once it became about half full. It just did not want to spray unless you were holding the bottle exactly upright, so spraying the lower legs was awkward and I had to spray it into my hands first and then rub it in.I don't think that I would buy it again.