on 20 August 2014
My toddler has had this since she was 10months and still loves it at 2 1/2yrs. It's good to have a porridge type cereal that tastes nice and is low in sugar too! Will be sad when it is no longer available in a few months so we're stocking up while it lasts!
on 29 April 2012
Have used this for some time, my 3.5 yr old still occasionaly likes this, requesting it with some fruit et. Very versatile, no junk added as usual with Plum, would recommend highly compared to some other branded dusty cereals. Predominantly oats, so handy to progress on to making it yourself with Porridge oats , fruit et.

Contains Vitamin added for extra support to your childs diet.
on 22 May 2013
Plum baby organic was really great for my grandson, he has to be careful what he eats and there are not many items on the market that are free from from traces of nuts,egg dairy and wheat free etc etc.
Highly recommend this product..
on 10 December 2014
Great porridge, not too sweet, my two yr old loves it.