5.0 out of 5 stars My sons favourite
He is the indicator for me and my wife. And it seems to be, that he love this porridge. Therefore five stars!
Published 15 months ago by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good porridge
Smooth and tastes good. Liked the content of it and my 8mo likes it too.
It does not have any added iron or vitamins in it so that a drawback.
I had to get some other breakfast cereals with added iron and vitamins.
But using this as well as I have got 4!!! of these :D
Published 11 months ago by Shubz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good porridge, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Four Grain with Apple and Apricot Porridge 175 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Smooth and tastes good. Liked the content of it and my 8mo likes it too.
It does not have any added iron or vitamins in it so that a drawback.
I had to get some other breakfast cereals with added iron and vitamins.
But using this as well as I have got 4!!! of these :D

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons favourite, 5 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Get Hold Of!, 18 Oct. 2013
I bought the plain Plum Porridge from a health food shop originally. The boys like it mixed with their formula and it contains no milk which is great because they have milk allergies. Nearly all supermarket products contain milk so I was relieved to find it. I searched high and low to buy some more and was unable to find it anywhere.
The only problem with buying it online is that it comes in large quantities. I was reluctant to buy that many originally however I am glad I invested in the multi pack now because we get through it quite quickly. I mix it with fruit to make it sweet for them and it is so easy to prepare I only have to add the formula. I also add it to other meals to thicken them up slightly if requied which is useful. From looking online many people say that Baby Rice is quite nutritionally deficient and some say that it can make reflux worse (the bain of our lives!) so this seems like a healthy alternative!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2013
Great price for this fantastic product that has loads of healthy grains that you don't find in other organic baby cereals.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for us sorry!, 12 Sept. 2014
Not the best tasting breakfast by any means! My two twins were not at all impressed. I bought a box of four so will have to try to add fruit to it to include some taste. A bit disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Dec. 2012
Beautifully smooth for a porridge, and my son loves it - other porridges weren't popular because they had 'bits' in, so this one is a great mix of healthy ingredients and texture right for the eater! And especially brilliant as my son is lactose intolerant, and it is unbelievably difficult to find any breakfast cereal that doesn't have milk in the ingredients. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, 10 Aug. 2014