on 12 March 2012
First, I must say that I prefere home cooked meals for the baby and the entire family. But sometimes a baby food pouch or jar can be a saviour (when you travel or you are very busy, etc.).
So, I think it's good to have some of those in the house.
I decided to try Plum's products because they use quinoa instead of rice - my baby has an intolerance to the rice and it's pretty hard to find baby food without any rice; besides that, quinoa is a very rich aliment and also tasty.
You can find more info about Plum's products and also about quinoa, on Plum's site.
I will give here the list of ingredients since you can't find it on the product's page on amazon:
sweet potato 19%, leek 10%, peas 10%, carrot 8%, onion 8%, water, Welsh lamb 8 %, apple 8%, quinoa flakes 3%, apple juice concentrate, redcurrant juice concentrate 0,5%, mint leaves 0,4 %, rosemary.
I'm giving only 4 stars to the product because it has a specific smell and taste, same as the clasical baby products (I'm thinking at two well known internationaly labels that you can find in every supermarket) - I never figured it out what it is...
on 3 July 2012
My son loves this. A friend left one behind at our house by mistake and we've spent a fair bit on them ever since as he's quite difficult to feed. He likes to hold the pouch and I squeeze it into his mouth so it's fun too. It doesn't taste of much but he seems to think it's great. Expensive but worth it for us, especially when out and about!
on 24 October 2012
WE've been using jars for a little while and just took up the Plum food on the Subscribe and save deal. My Daughter could not get enough of this! We went for three diffrent types and she loves them all. They're brilliant and have helped my daughter fall in love with food!
on 8 March 2013
This is my 10 month olds favourite meal out of all the Plum stage 2 range, he is always disappointed when its finished!