Size: Small|Colour: Grey/Cream|Change

on 1 September 2011
Great socks for trekking. I used these socks to trek Kilimanjaro. They kept my feet cool and blister free! I love the socks. Highly recommend. Size 2.5 were perfect for me.
on 16 June 2013
These socks are good for cold weather not good for heat weather or hot weather in boots trekking .the toes bunch up at the toes of my boots and they cause significant overheating without moisture dispensation.
on 5 February 2014
Bought these for my partner for upcoming holiday as he had previously had coolmax socks and said they were great. He wasn't disappointed with these. Bought just one pair to see if they were ok and going to buy 2 more pairs. Great price.
on 22 February 2015
Soft, comfortable, good fit and perfect for use with walking boots on recent adventure holiday in Sri Lanka. Kept feet cool so lived up to their name!
on 24 July 2014
Walking sock are a must if walking over 5 miles what ever the weather. Just wish there weren't so dear. I go through quite a lot of walking socks.
on 27 September 2013
Snug and warm, but not too hot in warm weather, these really do the trick inside walking boots, especially if you are prone to blisters.
VINE VOICEon 28 June 2013
Good socks for wearing with your walking shoes. They are comfortable to wear and keep your feet quite cool, which is a plus for me.
on 11 February 2014
Very comfy to wear. Kept my feet cool even after trekking miles in the blazing sun. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 23 November 2014
So comfortable, I'm on my feet all day at work and these are great, in fact I'm just about to buy some more pairs