on 11 November 2013
Don't buy these towels. They move water around rather than absorbing it and shed loads of fluff and dust. Even after several washes, they still don't try properly and leave fluff and dust everywhere. Totally useless. Even though the towels are obviously defective I am being told that I can't return them as they have been washed.

I made several attempts to reason with the Linens Limited asking for a refund, There attitude was totally unacceptable. Their response just stated that because I had used the towels, I could not return them.

When asked Linens Limited how I could have found out that they were useless without first using them, they declined to answer.

When I asked if it was reasonable to refuse a refund when the only way to find out that they were defective was to use them, they declined to answer,

The sellers attitude was terrible. I many cases they didn't even reply to my messages. Eventually they resorted to one line responses telling me if I wanted to complain, I needed to write then a letter. I asked what difference this would make and didn't receive a reply.

There are many good reviews for this seller on Amazon. I'm sure that for the majority of products Linens Limited sell, customers are happy. Beware though that if you have any issues or faulty goods delivered, their attitude is totally unacceptable and you are unlikely to get your money back. Not a good reputation for an online business to have.
on 8 July 2013
I ordered 2 floor mats and am very disappointed. They were not in a bag and just screwed up and thrown in a box. Worst they are covered in some sort of debris.. looks like buscuit / breadcrumbs and tissue. Not nice. also small and very lightweight. Would not absorb water from shower for more than 2 people.
Colour not as shown. More suitable as a hand towel in the utility room.
on 2 December 2013
Items arrived quickly but are poor quality towels. They are so thin and are not what you would expect for a 500 GSM towel. I have returned mine and am awaiting refund. Customers have to pay all postal charges which are non refundable. I am now approx. £14.00 out of pocket. I wouldn't have returned these if the quality was as suggested . I strongly recommend you do not buy from this seller.
on 3 October 2012
The bathmat is small - which isn't an issue, dimensions are clearly written. But is has no underlining and is in fact towel - a nice thick towel, but towel nevertheless. And and the same time I ordered towels from this company, so I have good comparison.
on 18 June 2014
Linens were recieved in a damaged state. i.e. I could see a hole in one of the mats and threads coming out of the other. I think this product is a severe compromise on quality. Please do not order them if you don't want any headache..
on 18 September 2015
Seriously, my hand towel is thicker and obsorbs more water than this. There is no rubber base so the only thing stopping it slipping and breaking your neck when u get out of the bath is the fact that the water obsorbes right though it instantly and provides friction. Thanks for saving my life soggy wet foot print. At least I can use it as a spare hand towel.
on 24 October 2013
Being aware that this was only going to be towel-thin, I was nonetheless disappointed by the quality. I eventually replaced it with a Ross bathmat, which is slightly thicker and also has a richer, much nicer charcoal colour.
on 18 December 2013
I have still not opened the box for this product. It arrived too late for my needs. I wanted to order these products
for a country house and left it a bit late. I ordered it paying for expedited service thinking like Amazon Prime
it would arrive the next day but it did not. This was not the fault of the seller as they sent me an e mail warning
me that it might take a couple of days, but I took the gamble anyway hoping it would I arrive the next day, but
alas I was wrong. Still trying to figure out what to use them for.
on 12 August 2013
What a con this is - after recieving the TOWEL, as it is not more than a towel, it has no way of staying on the floor, it really is just a towel..not a bathmat... when i complained to Linens LTD they got me to send pictures i called them back 3 days later and the yound girl said i had recieved what i had order - and because it states its 100% egyption cotton i had to reason to have expected any form of rubber underneath - why i would want a towel on the floor i dont know - but as they wont refund me - it will be used as the TOWEL that it is.
on 29 August 2015
Although called bath mats, these are in fact small towels, the size of bathmats but with none of the other attributes. There is no rubber backing - in fact, no backing of any kind, and they are the same thickness as any other medium quality towel. More useful as a guest towel than a bathmat.