4.0 out of 5 stars Pebble emergency charger
Published 19 months ago by Lixida

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I have a HTC One and it only half charges my phone and this is my second replacment there are better portable chargers out there for more powerfull phones
Published 2 months ago by Carl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pebble emergency charger, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Veho 2200mAh Pebble Smartstick Emergency Portable Battery for iPhone/Blackberry/Samsung/HTC/Nokia - Silver (Electronics)
Where to start! I really liked this piece of kit. This particular purchase was to give as a present but I'd previously bought one to use with my Samsung Galaxy SIII on the spur of the moment from a retail outlet when I spotted it while shopping for something else, (it cost twice the price of this one). The one I bought for myself was put through it's paces while I was working at London 2012, where it was continually being used to charge various Games Makers phones between being charged up from the computer USB port. One USB charge will give a single phone charge. It was invaluable and the interchanging connectors means that it could be used for all different types of phones...viz my phone is a Samsung Galaxy SIII and it was used to charge three or four different types of phones including a Blackberry and an iphone. It's small, unobtrusive, will slip onto a pocket or handbag and take up very little space. Until recently It fully charged my phone, however the last time I used it, I noticed it only charged my phone to 85%, (the unit is only 3 months old). Whether this was a temporary glitch or is showing a reduction in performance, I have yet to find out. If so this could be a downside of the product. Other negative points are that the unit lights up when charging from the USB port and the colours are the opposite way to what I expected. It glowed blue when in the process of charging and red when fully charged. I would have expected those colours to be the other way round. However, the unit charges fairly quickly from the USB port and will charge my phone up pretty quickly too.

It comes with a cute little knitted 'sock' which is big enough to hold the unit plus both the USB and phone cables, however there is no closer on the sock so the unit tends to slide out and roll around in the bottom of a handbag. A press stud or similar closer would have been useful to prevent this. I have also found that the rubberised print on the unit has started to wear off already, probably because it's slipped out of it's sock and has been rolling around in my bag. That aside, it's a terrific standby that can be connected to a phone, quickly, easily and without the hassle of dismantling the phone to insert a second fully charged battery. It will allow you to continue to use your phone while connected and I would recommend it to anyone. Item arrived quickly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 6 Mar 2013
this is a decent all rounder charge pod, it has 4 adaptors for various phones, pc tablets etc, and is always useful to charge on the go when your phone etc dies

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, is small and light, 10 Aug 2013
BobPz (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This product works well with my iPhone 4S. It is small and light so I can keep it in my bag at all times for emergencies. However my one came with a broken iPhone connector. I did not bother to send it back as I had a spare iPhone USB cable which works instead, but it's still a little annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 8 May 2014
Great little device.
So useful as smartphone Battery life tends to suffer with heavy use
Fits nicely in the pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 12 Feb 2014
Excellent item, well made and very durable.
Simple in use and very adaptable with many possible applications.
Thoroughly recommended item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 9 Jan 2014
The kids said it was a favourite gift and very useful.
They have already used them.
One slight problem was that it was not iphone compatible so we need another attachment.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY Pebble, 18 Dec 2013
This is a great idea, I have brought several for my friends and family. Would recommend this product Great well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget for children to carry, 16 May 2013
beth (sunderland england) - See all my reviews
I'm sick of being one of these mum's that never seem to be able to contact my children as their mobile phones are out of power, this smartstick is small and so easy to carry in either a purse, bag or pocket, works great for a charging a "dead" phone at anytime anywhere. Is a must for people on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terribly useful, 15 May 2013
Really useful little gadget, having a standard USB fitment at one end means that you can charge almost anything with it.
Doesnt have a vast amount of charge but is more than enough. It can return my Nexus 4 to 80% in about an hour and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler, 29 April 2013
This was an additional present and word fantastically as a stocking filler. Ideal for to be left in the car in case of an emergency. Highly recommend the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›