5.0 out of 5 stars spot on
just as described..... good value for money. I always buy this size. this was one of the best prices I've come across. thansk. and speedy delivery too.
Published 20 months ago by Adele France

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Its okay nothing spectacular not sure if id buy again, not sure the price is justified either, my hair didn't notice a difference lol x
Published 12 months ago by caroline whitehead

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 24 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Repair by Clynol Recovery Conditioner 1500ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, great service!, 30 Jan. 2013
Product is fabulous, leaves your hair feeling great like you've been to a salon! Definitely recommend, wouldn't be without it... Service great received within a few days.. Very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent product, feels light when you apply it, 20 Nov. 2014
Again, as with the Shampoo, an excellent product, feels light when you apply it. Smells lovely and leaves hair feeling lovely. Nice to pay £7 for a bottle rather then the dearer brands and find this one has a better result.
I received it promptly too however the box was broken so I am surprised I received it ok and that neither of them fell out as it was completely open on one side but that probably happened in transit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conditoner..., 18 July 2014
This conditioner is great. I use it ever day with the repair shampoo and repair leave-in conditioner spray. My hair was in an awful condition after years of dying it. I've had a keratin treatments done at my hairdressers which also helped but this recovery repair range has helped maintain my healthy hair. Its worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing conditioner!!!, 26 Feb. 2015
Miss Sian E. Watson "Shopaholic anonymous" (Rossendale, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Fabulous!! Love it!!! My hair is in so much more better condition now from using this, plus the leave in treatment too. Highly recommend both products! And my hair is on the finer side but neither weigh the hair down.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can recommend the product, 22 Oct. 2014
I can recommend the product. Hair feels soft and hydrated. A very good purchase and it will last for quite a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Superb conditioner and highly recommend. Excellent packaging and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon xx, 23 Feb. 2015
Love this product leaves your hair soo good
Great service too x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
Always kind to my hair plus great service thanks