5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING NIGHT CREAM!!!!!
Published on 21 May 2012 by Charlie7

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best For Me
I am a fan of most of the Time Bomb beauty products, but I am not a fan of this cream. My skin does not feel as smooth and clean after I apply this cream.

Published 4 months ago by prisrob

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING NIGHT CREAM!!!!!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
This Night Cream is the best night cream i have ever used! My skin feels much plumper and hydrated when i wake up. I have tried hundreds of different night cream and no night cream has made my skin look and feel so good! It absorbs quickly and smells divine. I have been raving about it to all of my friends who have commented on how my skin has improved since using this product. Ive just purchased the Lulu's youth juice so am looking forward to using that as well. Well done Lulu on your amazing skincare range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- the best night cream I have ever used!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
I had seen Lulu on QVC and was really impressed with the story behind the brand. This was the first product I tried from the range and the following morning I could notice the difference straight away. My skin immediately looked more plump, hydrated and dewy. I am now addicted to the range and have almost all of the products. There is no way I will ever change to any other brand again! Everyone should give this cream a try- you will be amazed by the difference this product has on your skin!! Thank you Lulu!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Cream, 12 May 2012
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
Lulus time bomb anti-ageing cream is superb. I just travelled on 4 different flights - total 36 hours and used the cream prior to each flight. it was fantastic to keep my face and neck hydrated. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashback indeed, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
I apply this night cream every night before bed and it gives my skin the silky soft smooth feeling of velvety skin. I can highly reccomend this product through personal experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best For Me, 30 Jun 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)

I used this cream 2x/day for 2 wks and didn't see the measurable difference I wanted to see. I actually had a break out a day after I began using it. With American products we're used to the big corps masking odors w/perfumes. The Euro products are actually better in this way. The odor wasn't bad - just odd. It also didn't last after it was on my skin. I read the ingredients thoroughly and I'm positive this is a quality product that's likely really good for other people, just not for me right now.

Not Recommended For Me. prisrob 06-29-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this time bomb!, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
This product is all I expected from reading reviews..... it's worth the price! The lovely lavender smell also helps me sleep!

4.0 out of 5 stars it was a gift, 30 July 2013
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
she was made up with it but it was a bit small but otherwise ok,very happy with the purchase thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMELESS!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
I love Lulu Time Bomb products-I feel that they make a difference and look more alive!Everyone should give them a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite night cream, 15 April 2013
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
Lulu's skin products are very effective ,particularly Time Bomb Anti-aging night cream.I have used it for several years and find it works really well. It is not too heavy and absorbs quickly and smells delightful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Time Bomb face cream, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml (Personal Care)
this cream aggrivated my eczema quite badly unfortunately. I think people with very sensitive skin should avoid using it. Although initially it seems value for money it is now sitting on my shelf un used.

TIME BOMB Flashback Night Cream 45 ml