on 26 May 2014
I love it- my cats love it- it doesnt make me itch as its soooo so soft. Washes well 40 degrees. great if you get chilly, just wrap around and warm within seconds! I brought 2 and loved them so much brought another 2! :)
on 7 January 2014
Bought this for my elderly mum who has to use a wheelchair. Bigger than I thought it would be and very soft and warm. Colour is lovely as well.
on 2 January 2016
Not often that "I love this" on Amazon but this I really do. It's big enough to be luxurious as a wrap on a sofa but also crumples down to be unobtrusive when thrown to one side.

Two more ordered for my bedroom and another for smoking on my porch step. May even get one for the car too.

A truly lovely 'cheap' product well worth having as a conveient alternative to a dressing gown close to hand.
on 31 December 2015
Blanket is very cosy and extremely warm. I would agree with other reviewers that the colour is slightly different to the photo and is more of a pinky shade of purple however it's still a lovely colour. Delivery was amazingly fast!!!
on 15 November 2014
I bought this for a Christmas present, it appears to be of good quality but the berry colour I picked was not the rich purple as illustrated more a dusky pinky mauve which was a disappointing.
on 26 July 2014
Bought this for my wife as she feels the cold in the evenings, she loves it. I have not used it but she describes it as perfect.
on 3 January 2015
Warm and the best size. Wanted a bit bigger but it is fantastically warm and a great scarlet colour! Wonderful purchase.
on 28 January 2015
Beautiful item, colour is vibrant just like on the picture.
The material is soft and a pleasure to touch.
on 29 January 2016
Beautiful fleece, same colour as picture. Excellent quality good price. Would highly recommend
on 1 July 2015
Very soft blanket, my toddler loves the feel of it too. Not the warmest but very cozy.

See one answered question