on 4 March 2013
this was a great great book had me crying numerous times and i learned a lot about life even though im 58 never have i felt such raw emotion. felt like i knew this man and his family and hope i meet him in a future life. has given me inspiration to live my life to the full.
on 14 May 2013
I loved this book so well written and so positive a man. To be able to move on from the horrors of Auschwitz with such an amazing outlook in life is incredible! So moving when he found his beloved brother again moved me to tears.Totally inspirational!
on 27 May 2013
another account of a very harrowing time for so many innocent people,oh the poor,helpless vunerable,precious children,why oh why,god bless them.
on 15 October 2013
What an interesting man. Such hardship but over come this and started a new like, I would of loved to have met him
on 9 March 2015