5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy I have bought
Published 24 months ago by Azura

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive
As with other Duplo products I have bought, they are great, well made and durable products but phenomenally expensive for what you get! My children love this and it has been played with a lot but I wish they weren't so expensive.
Published 1 month ago by bigrachel32

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy I have bought, 21 April 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
I bought the Lego Duplo "My First Farm" for our 2 year old grandson. We keep it at our house so that he can play with it when he visits. Invariably his first words are "Farmer please" when he comes to see us. He loved the animals immediately but has just started to build the blocks. This toy has so many opportunities to develop my grandson educationally and socially. My only wish is that more animals could be bought separately. I shall be buying more Duplo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duplo Fun, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
Bought this Duplo Lego My First Farm for my 2.5 year old twin boys and they love it. It has a variety of bricks (varying bright colours and shapes), animals etc. and is value for money. Duplo has since become a firm favourite in our house!! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger than 2 years old also, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
My daughter is enjoying her first Lego bricks very much and she's 22 months old. This one is especially good because it has the animals that she already recognizes and the tractor is extremely fun to play with. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Duplo Farm, 18 May 2012
Mrs. Jennifer C. Pearson (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
This item was purchased for my Grandson who is aged two - he loves it and all the pieces are very attractive. His parents are impressed that the pieces include older people.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect toy, 11 Aug 2012
Anne Ruck (Birmingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
I bought the Duplo toy, My First Farm, for my grandson's second birthday. He no sooner opened it than he was totally absorbed - and couldn't be persuaded to come outside for the birthday BBQ! Duplo toys are hardwearing, colourful, and best of all, as children's skills and imagination grow, they use the bricks and pieces in different ways - so the Duplo seems to grow with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Farm Kit, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
Great present for my grandson he really likes it and helps him develop his skills. I will be buying more of the duplo series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego farm set, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
My two and a half year old granddaughter loves Lego Duplo and has played for hours on end with the three sets she now has.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
My Grandson has had great fun with this pack - it made a good 3rd birthday present and was also used by his 4 year old sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
My 18 month old daughter loves this. She has spent hours playing with the pieces and putting them together, particularly the farmer and the animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real duplo farm!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm (Toy)
Only for kids who enjoy building from scratch! Not those prefab walls that are easy to assemble but, in my opinion, cut the fun of recreating the toy, They can assemble, disassemble, create, recreate. Today it's a farm, tomorrow wiil become a boat, etc..

ARRAY(0xa65df474)