Price:£14.64 - £21.77

on 30 June 2013
Bought a Medium and fits me fine (not sure of my chest measurement at the time of writing but think i am medium!
Lovely material - only flaw the slightest nick can pull the fabric and leave marks on the fabric. (maybe because i'm Clumsy)
Otherwise a very nice top
on 29 August 2013
This isn't a bad product and the fabric is light, breathy and comfortable. One big problem for me though, and most likely for others, are the shirt's seams near the nipples: on a 2-hour run and I had to turn it back to front before it made my nipples bleed. I've been reluctant to wear it since.
on 14 January 2014
I have been using Ron Hill vests for the last 10 years - in fact the first one I ever bought is still being used! They are very good at wicking away the sweat and keeping dry - the best compared to others I have tried. The price is better than similar vests too.
on 27 September 2014
Good looking vest. Nice material but be warned, sizing is way off ! I ordered the largest size at XL but it feels and fits more like a large at best. I've given mine away to my much smaller brother in law.
on 17 July 2014
The vest itself is fine, however like others I have noticed that the seams for the arms go over the nipples. On a half marathon this resulted in some serious chaffing with blood!
on 25 September 2013
Good quality good price airs off easily after a run stays fresh and washes well. But you would expect this from a respected sports wear manufacturer.
on 4 June 2014
Terrible. Arm holes were different sizes, making it look stupid. Had to take it to an alteration shop to get it sorted. No return information
on 18 August 2013
Usual high quality product from Ron Hill. Extremely and reassuringly hi-viz. I wear mine for cycling, when weather permits, of course
on 15 February 2016
I wear these with Ronhill racer shorts and that really is all you need... No point spending big money on loads of Lycra gear...
on 25 October 2012
I can't believe I bought a running vest size XL, but found it a skin tight fit! Are these items deliberately made small? I haven't come across this before! Have others come across this?