Price:£15.59 - £31.95

on 28 January 2013
I am just a little over 5 foot in height and these tights were a good fit. I have tried many other brands but they tended to be too long in the legs, so after trying these on, I can say that I am pleased and delighted with the fit of these tights. I would recommend them to anyone who is petite in frame as they are of a good length. The features (zipped compartment at the small of the back, reflectors on the side, zipped foot section) serve well. The sizing is about right, so I would suggest you buy the size that you usually wear.
on 13 September 2012
These tights are a great fit and don't ride down during running. I ordered a size 10 (depending on where I shop I can be anything from an 8 to a 12) and I would say they're very true to sizing. There's a small zipped pocket at the back just big enough for keys or a small phone (my iphone just fits). Reflective strips down the side too. For the price I love these, would definitely order again.
on 17 November 2013
A comfy pair of running tights, although they do come up slightly big on the waist and ankles. The ankles have a grippy edge to stop them riding up, but as this is not in contact with my leg it makes no difference. I like the zip for ease of getting on and off. They are not ling and I don't know how they would look on someone with longer legs. I'm 5ft2 and these are a good length on me
on 16 June 2013
Thick good quality material, panels mean the fit is snug and 'tailored' rather than just lycra stretchy. There is enough stretch to prevent any tight feeling or bagginess developing. Look great and feel comfortable. I am a small size 8 but if I was a big size 8, then I would probably go for size 10 in these.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 March 2014
Tight body hugging yet comfortable fit, ideal for running and working out in. They do stretch so pick your normal size, I'm size 8 and the fit is spot on, there is a draw string should you need it anyway. The material clings to your body as you move but never scrunches up or sags meaning you can have a trouble free session. There are reflective strips so this is also ideal to wear at night especially if you go cycling or for a run. I also like the ankle zips meaning if your legs are slightly bigger around your calf muscles then you can zip them down as far as possible.

Having previously owned running shorts that only went down to the knees i can tell you the extra material down to your ankles is most welcome particularly in winter. Do i have any advise for wearing these? Yes, Choose your underwear with care as the cotton briefs i was wearing initially created friction against the material the tights were made from, chose something minimalist and preferably made from microfibre.

As for these running/workout tights i give them the thumbs up, they are exceptionally well made and the price is right!
on 1 May 2014
It's very hard to find navy athletic wear so I was pleased to track these down. They were on offer too, even better! The fit is excellent, quite flattering and they are extremely comfortable. Ankle zips mean they are easy to get on and off. Would highly recommend
on 30 April 2013
Love these tights. Great fit. I'm a size 8 normally and these fitted perfectly. They don't rise up and are very comfortable. The fact they are navy and not the usually black is also a bonus. Would definitely buy these again.
on 21 December 2014
Had to return as they are so short. Meant to be full length but were mid calf length on me.
on 31 July 2014
Fantastic product, a total bargain. Fits perfectly and good quality.
on 4 November 2013
These are great for running and general gym use. I have been looking it some tight legging type gym trousers for AGES and all of them are too thin and unsupportive - not these ones tho.. These are thick enough to feel really supportive and they fit like a dream! Actually quite excited about how perfect they are. They feel very good quality and I would have expected them to be around £35 but these are a great price. Seem like they will last a long time too. Very happy gym bunny :) :)