4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for petite frames
Published 19 months ago by PT

3.0 out of 5 stars estéticamente regular
En busca de unas mallas largas negras para hacer deporte, di con este modelo que tenía buenos reviews. El tamaño del largo está bien si mides sobre 1.60m, sin embargo entre la zona de los muslos y la entrepierna queda un poco holgado y no se ve tan bonito puesto. La calidad está bastante bien.
Published 16 months ago by chestar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for petite frames, 28 Jan 2013
I am just a little over 5 foot in height and these tights were a good fit. I have tried many other brands but they tended to be too long in the legs, so after trying these on, I can say that I am pleased and delighted with the fit of these tights. I would recommend them to anyone who is petite in frame as they are of a good length. The features (zipped compartment at the small of the back, reflectors on the side, zipped foot section) serve well. The sizing is about right, so I would suggest you buy the size that you usually wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like!, 16 Jun 2013
Thick good quality material, panels mean the fit is snug and 'tailored' rather than just lycra stretchy. There is enough stretch to prevent any tight feeling or bagginess developing. Look great and feel comfortable. I am a small size 8 but if I was a big size 8, then I would probably go for size 10 in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Pursuit Tight (Sports Apparel)
These tights are a great fit and don't ride down during running. I ordered a size 10 (depending on where I shop I can be anything from an 8 to a 12) and I would say they're very true to sizing. There's a small zipped pocket at the back just big enough for keys or a small phone (my iphone just fits). Reflective strips down the side too. For the price I love these, would definitely order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 17 Nov 2013
A comfy pair of running tights, although they do come up slightly big on the waist and ankles. The ankles have a grippy edge to stop them riding up, but as this is not in contact with my leg it makes no difference. I like the zip for ease of getting on and off. They are not ling and I don't know how they would look on someone with longer legs. I'm 5ft2 and these are a good length on me

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for petite women, 30 April 2013
Love these tights. Great fit. I'm a size 8 normally and these fitted perfectly. They don't rise up and are very comfortable. The fact they are navy and not the usually black is also a bonus. Would definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2014
It's very hard to find navy athletic wear so I was pleased to track these down. They were on offer too, even better! The fit is excellent, quite flattering and they are extremely comfortable. Ankle zips mean they are easy to get on and off. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill running/workout tights, 6 Mar 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Pursuit Tight (Sports Apparel)
Tight body hugging yet comfortable fit, ideal for running and working out in. They do stretch so pick your normal size, I'm size 8 and the fit is spot on, there is a draw string should you need it anyway. The material clings to your body as you move but never scrunches up or sags meaning you can have a trouble free session. There are reflective strips so this is also ideal to wear at night especially if you go cycling or for a run. I also like the ankle zips meaning if your legs are slightly bigger around your calf muscles then you can zip them down as far as possible.

Having previously owned running shorts that only went down to the knees i can tell you the extra material down to your ankles is most welcome particularly in winter. Do i have any advise for wearing these? Yes, Choose your underwear with care as the cotton briefs i was wearing initially created friction against the material the tights were made from, chose something minimalist and preferably made from microfibre.

As for these running/workout tights i give them the thumbs up, they are exceptionally well made and the price is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 July 2014
Fantastic product, a total bargain. Fits perfectly and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pleased, 21 Nov 2013
I was quite pleased with these sports leggings. My only concern was that I bought a size 10 and feel I should have bought size 8 since they do feel very loose in the crotch area and do slightly hang down while working out. Otherwise they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally!!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Pursuit Tight (Sports Apparel)
These are great for running and general gym use. I have been looking it some tight legging type gym trousers for AGES and all of them are too thin and unsupportive - not these ones tho.. These are thick enough to feel really supportive and they fit like a dream! Actually quite excited about how perfect they are. They feel very good quality and I would have expected them to be around 35 but these are a great price. Seem like they will last a long time too. Very happy gym bunny :) :)

Ronhill Women's Pursuit Tight