5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story. I am now reading the 3rd book ...
Excellent story. I am now reading the 3rd book in the series and so far all 3 stories are very entertaining. I love the characters and the plots. Would be nice to see a bit more romance for the main character - although that may come later in the books!
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. D. P. Gray

2.0 out of 5 stars Dithered on whether or not to give this 0ne or ...
Dithered on whether or not to give this 0ne or two stars and choose two (feeling generous). On reading my impression was that the author was some kid out of school with minimal life experience as that's how the writing style and concepts came across.

Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story. I am now reading the 3rd book ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book a 5* rating, although I dithered about a 4* due to the editing. However, I decided that I like the story enough and the mistakes are almost endearing! Would suggest better proof reading and checking that words mean the right thing (personal/personnel etc). Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Start of Hopefully a good sci-fi series, 15 April 2015
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was an enjoyable read, Where we meet the Riss humans. Loved the way the author explained how the Riss interacted with humans. Also how people showed hatred, fear, fear against the humans who volunteered to take a Ross as a host.
A well. Thought-provoking story cannot wait to read the next one.
Well deserved 4+ stars and recommended if you enjoy sci-fi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read - interesting concept., 25 May 2015
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
An interesting concept, similar to the Goa'uld in Stargate SG-1 but concentrating on the human interactions and prejudices resulting from the symbiosis.
Look forward to reading more of the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars But pretty well written, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wasn't sure what I was in for with this, it seems to be written for the YA audience (as we are supposed to call teenagers these days). But pretty well written, interesting plot and not much padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space opera, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book so much that I bought the sequel. I have now finished that and looked for number 3 in the series. Not yet published! How am I going to survive?

2.0 out of 5 stars Dithered on whether or not to give this 0ne or ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

The booked is lettered with grammatical errors (which indicate it's never been in the hands of an editor), characters are two dimensional, dialogue is lackluster, science weak and lazy etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Riss Gamble (The Riss Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent story. Bought both books together. I Got them after enjoying previous books by this author. One to watch out for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014