on 8 September 2015
This is bk 1 of a trilogy.... And WOW, what a read... It normally takes me 2 days to read a full novel, but this one took me 4..... There was so much to absorb, complicated information, but oh, so well worth it. Stick with it folks. How on earth does this Author get her head around so much involved topics then get it down on the page in a comprehension that the reader can hone in..... Its absolutely brilliant.... Love all the characters, each with such different personalities. Well done to the Author.

Bk 2 is Virtually Hers.. Bk 3 Virtually One, hasn't been released yet, although it was promised for 2011.... Watch this space.
on 8 March 2013
I just found it lacking in action, I like Gennita Low's other books as there's quite a lot going on in the way of adventure and action, for me the sex scenes are the lesser aspects and I usually find myself skipping through them. So a virtual saga surrounding sex just doesn't cut it for me. I realise from other reviews that many will disagree with me but I would like to see super soldier Helen and Jed get out in the field and kick ass - I am persevering and now reading Virtually Hers but it's still not happening!
on 17 July 2013
This was a fantastic read and I read it at least 2 times it was well written and has hot love scenes is well worth the money and the 5 stars
on 6 April 2013
Super story. Far more challenging to the intellect than my usual reads! Looking forward to starting the sequel as soon as possible.
on 9 June 2015
Read a few from this author, always enjoyable and pleased I bought it. Great pace and story.
on 2 July 2014
Really loved this different but gripping theme, more please