5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest balance bike in town
My sister in-law bought this for my son's second birthday. It's best one I've seen, lovely and bright and really we'll made. Really good value for money and best of all he loves it.
Published 12 months ago by Claire Todd

not a bad bike.....tyres are very hard to pump up if you have large fingers like myself....good for a child from 95cm
Published 13 months ago by Peter Sads

3.0 out of 5 stars Painful to put together and to pump the tyres up is hard work, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Captain America Kids / Boys / Girls Wooden Balance Bike Scooter First Ride Training Learning Bicycle Cycle (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest balance bike in town, 9 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely balance bike., 1 Oct 2013
This is a lovely bike when put together, it's very bright and colourful. My grandson will love it, it's a Christmas present, so not used yet. A word of warning though, the instructions are NOT easy to follow, and it was VERY hard to put together! Why can't they arrive ready assembled? Lovely bike when finally put together though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Perfect price, perfect service, perfect product

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Mar 2014
Such bright and lovely coloured bike, easy to put together and very sturdy for my 2 year old. Looks more expensive than price paid, very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy, 26 Feb 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old for Christmas. He is still slow on it and hasn't yet got the confidence to balance but I'm sure that will come in time. The bike itself is very well made and really sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jan 2014
Bought this for my sons 2nd christmas. Easy to put together, well made can see it lasting ( good size aswell) My son loves his new bike, hes getting the hang of it and will be off in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't like to be told to write a minim amount of words though!,,,,, 31 Dec 2013
Really good, my 3 year old Grandson loved it, and that's what it was all about!!!!! I've said what I wanted to say!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 6 Dec 2013
I was really pleased when the bike arrived. It was on time and really easy to put together. My son loves it. The colours are vibrant and everyone comments on it when we are out an about. Would recommend it, my son was 2.5 when we gave him it for Christmas and he still uses it a year later

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 6 Nov 2013
Really simple to assemble, beautiful colouring and my boy thinks its amazing, rides on it most day and likes to show it off To the kids in the street x