5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Received these today at work, I only ordered them yesterday can't wait to put them in! Feel fantastic! Will definitely purchase again!
Published 24 months ago by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!
Published 2 months ago by Nickii Trigwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: 20 inch BLEACH BLONDE (Col 613). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 120g Weight (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 8 Aug 2014
Bought these under the impression they were human hair as advertised, I got them they were coated in some kind of plastic and when I tried to dye them to match my hair it didn't take. If I wanted synthetic extensions, I could have gone to my local market and got them £11 cheaper. Not impressed at all and will be getting my money back. Absolute joke! These should not be advertised as human hair. Other that, delivery came on time..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 23 May 2013
I love them. I had to buy two pairs because my hair is so thick but i already knew iwould have too. Had them for a couple months now and they still look basicaly bran new!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time buying from this seller love these extensions, 10 Oct 2012
Really good quality, thick, long full head of extensions. Real hair they last ages & can be washed and styled using high temperatures. Product also arrived the next day so was really good :) Will be buying these again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Yellow, 21 Mar 2014
The hair is very yellow. I wanted it to match my hair which I do bleach but mine is much lighter. Also there were lots of thread mixed in with the hair which I had to cut out. Will try to dye it toat h my own hair. Headache!!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but a little thin, 25 May 2014
They were ok but was rather thin, although I would order them again just 2 lots. I think its more a personally thing I like thick hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extensions, 27 Dec 2013
Ordered these back in November for a christmas present, but arrived today 27th December, so allow plenty of time for delivery. My daughter loved them, the colour was a good match for her hair. Would recommend but allow time for delivery. Worth the wait.

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not the hamlet man., 10 July 2014
Mr. Butler "lolieni" (UK) - See all my reviews
There is a reason they are so cheap. It's because you only get half of the hair. They don't take dye either. No way are these a full head, unless you're the hamlet man.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... orange / yellow kind of colour but I'm very pleased with this product, 28 July 2014
I've have literally just got these through the post and to be honest I was worried buying them because you never know the quality/colour match and as recently bleaching my hair blonde it's still got a tad bit of orange / yellow kind of colour but I'm very pleased with this product !
I got them before the estimated delivery so very fast good condition hair.
Only problem I had is that there quite a few strips on brown in the hair where it looks like they have been died blonde.. But still in good condition apart from that!
Worth the money :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 10 May 2014
The clips didn't work well at all. I have used hair extentions for years and know what I'm doing with them. The hair was good but the clips were rubish