5.0 out of 5 stars quality
lovely fluffy quality towels.fast and efficient sevice. would highly recomend them and will be buying more in the future. towels are a good size and wash up lovely without shrinking.
Published on 2 July 2012 by shazza

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality NOT as good described
Published 15 months ago by J A Grossman

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Linens Limited Supreme 100% Egyptian Cotton 500gsm 6 Piece Hotel Towel Set, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Linens ltd, 25 Feb. 2013
The towels were of excellent quality and the service was second to none. I have recommended them to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 Aug. 2013
These towels are good quality. They're a good size and very soft after washing. I think they are very good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality NOT as good described, 9 Jan. 2014
To say that I was extremely disappointed with the quality and the service is an understatement. The delivery took weeks and there were snags on the towels. I didn't even bother opening the rest of the towels because after seeing the snags in the hand towels and the uneven and unequal sized wash cloths, I really could not stand any more disappointment. I have never given a bad review of anything on amazon in my life and I place over 50 orders a year. It is because of the shabby treatment I received when I complained of the quality and that I am stuck with this purchase now. I would never use this company again. I should have bought it is a shop. In the end I will have to buy another bale of towels. Whoever reviewed this item claiming these towels were of "hotel" quality were either used to staying in shabby B&B's or work for the Linen company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 3 Jan. 2015
Samantha (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Me and my partner have just purchased our first house, so we wanted some Egyptian Cotten Towels but didn't want to pay over the odds.

I am incredibly happy with my purchase, as these towels are lovely and soft. I ordered these on the 28th December and they came on the 2nd January, so I'm very happy with the service as well. They came very well packed and seem incredibly well made, so I'm not worried about them getting ruined in a couple of months. With this set, you get two face cloths, two hand towels and two bath sheets. We are going to order another two sets as we are very happy with these towels. For the price of these towels, I cannot think of anything bad to say about them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THEM!, 11 Feb. 2014
Alessandra (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The towels are GREAT quality! I have had them for over a year now and I wash them at 90degrees and tumble dry them EVERY TIME and they still look and feel like NEW!

A MUST BUY!!! AMAZING VALUE FOR THE PRICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent towel set, 10 Mar. 2014
I have purchased these towels earlier this year, they are good quality and value for money. They wash up very well and I have recommended them to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Towels - Eyptian cotten, 13 Mar. 2014
The towels were of superb quality and well worth the money - a bargain.

I bought two sets , one for myself the other a birthday present for my sister in law.

They are so soft and fluffy - and was a treat - remains so fluffy.

Will definitely buy more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Feb. 2014
Super soft do like them thicker but excellent value for money and fast delivery. Would recommend they are thick and will last a very long time good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, 19 Jan. 2014
Bought as a house warming gift for my dad. My dad loved them really nice quality. N would defo buy again