on 25 August 2013
This watch is really complex but fits well and does exactly what I expected it to do.
Some other reviewers have said that the display is a bit dim especially when using the light but I have not experienced that problem.
There is a setting on the watch that allows you to change the contrast of the LCD and the backlight is satisfactory and what I would expect from a sport style watch (I also own an Adidas ADP1485 and the backlight level is very similar).
You can calibrate the compass and altitude settings and the weather icon prediction seems accurate enough.
I suppose the only problem would be - how on earth am I going to remember all those functions given in a 56 page manual?!?!
on 22 February 2014
This watch is really comfy and breathable to wear. I got it for my birthday and have had no problems apart from getting to terms with the ski function. It is very light and hardly notice it although it looks quite bulky. Very waterproof and 2 time zones are very useful.
Definitely buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 13 March 2015
Faulty so returned it, service good though!