5.0 out of 5 stars memories
Brilliant! Great price and so many of the songs reminded me of my childhood. Didn't have any of the Everly Brothers but I love this! My grandchildren were dancing to it last night - ages 6 and 3!
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by anne marie rough

3.0 out of 5 stars As much as I love the Everly Brothers sound there is only so much ...
As much as I love the Everly Brothers sound there is only so much you can take of so many songs that are pure filler produced by record companies trying to churn out yet more versions of Let it be me, Bye bye love, when will I be loved, and Walk right back. Ten tracks are all you need, the rest is just a poor version of the best. Less is more.
Published 8 months ago by G.O.M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 2 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everley Brothers, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
Everley brothers greatest hits, as ever some of the best songs ever made and sung by the brothers superbly well

5.0 out of 5 stars stella, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of the Everly Brothers since I was a teenage. This CD has everything on it that I could have wished for. Some songs I remember and some I haven't heard before, but I now love those as much as the rest. The Everlys will always give pleasure when listened to no matter where or when. A great CD and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars everleys' have it all, 5 Feb. 2012
William Nixon (England - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
i listened with great memories of the classic songs on this cd and enjoyed the not so well known. just good straight forward music and a joy to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
In fact therec were several tracks I had forgotten until I heard this CD again! Well worth the money. Excellant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extended selection, missing some pieces, 24 Sept. 2012
virgo47 (Bratislava, Slovakia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
I preferred this selection before other because it contained Temptation and after all 50 songs for a very good price. I didn't check the complete list without realizing how many songs are considered their hits. Now I miss things like How Can I Meet Her, Muskrat, No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile, Farris Wheel, The Price Of Love, Love Is Strange - and of all things, of course, Crying In the Rain (whatever they wrote or not by themselves). Seems I have to find one more collection where none of these is missing. That's why I gave it 4.

Otherwise solid sound, mono as expected, but it's amazing how it simply doesn't matter when the stuff is quality. And it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel old ?, 7 Jan. 2013
G. L. Wright (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
Yes I used to listen to the Every Brothers about 50 + years ago, still love all their hits, until I purchased this I did not realize how many there were. rated by a young 68 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
This CD is what I have been looking for I listened on my PC and it sounds great, when it arrives I shall download onto my iPod shuffle and sing along as I do my chores, "brilliant"

5.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers are great, 4 Nov. 2013
Love this album, all my favourites are here and many other lesser known songs. Brought back my teens, and many happy memories hearing them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars ALL THE SKILL OF TIGHT HARMONIES FROM THE CHART BUSTING DUO, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
Yet another collection of Everly's material, this time a double, but presented in a traditional jewel case with an outer cardboard sleeve -- which seems a bit of a pointless waste, but at least better than one of those wretched cardboard fold out library packs that are totally unserviceable. There's even an attempt at some notes too, and 50 tracks in all featuring a good smattering of their early hits (the Felice and Bordleaux Bryant compositions), some teenage love songs, the usual tear jerkers, a few rockers, and several of the traditional Kentuckian folky numbers their Dad Ike taught them as kids -- I'm sure you've heard them all many times before, but for once, the sub title 'Classic Tracks and More' is at least fair and honest. Good value for money.. .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More
Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More by Everly Brothers (Audio CD - 2012)