5.0 out of 5 stars memories
Brilliant! Great price and so many of the songs reminded me of my childhood. Didn't have any of the Everly Brothers but I love this! My grandchildren were dancing to it last night - ages 6 and 3!
Published 20 months ago by anne marie rough

As much as I love the Everly Brothers sound there is only so much you can take of so many songs that are pure filler produced by record companies trying to churn out yet more versions of Let it be me, Bye bye love, when will I be loved, and Walk right back. Ten tracks are all you need, the rest is just a poor version of the best. Less is more.
Published 1 month ago by G.O.M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 2 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everley Brothers, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
Everley brothers greatest hits, as ever some of the best songs ever made and sung by the brothers superbly well

5.0 out of 5 stars stella, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of the Everly Brothers since I was a teenage. This CD has everything on it that I could have wished for. Some songs I remember and some I haven't heard before, but I now love those as much as the rest. The Everlys will always give pleasure when listened to no matter where or when. A great CD and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars everleys' have it all, 5 Feb 2012
William Nixon (England - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
i listened with great memories of the classic songs on this cd and enjoyed the not so well known. just good straight forward music and a joy to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
In fact therec were several tracks I had forgotten until I heard this CD again! Well worth the money. Excellant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel old ?, 7 Jan 2013
G. L. Wright (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
Yes I used to listen to the Every Brothers about 50 + years ago, still love all their hits, until I purchased this I did not realize how many there were. rated by a young 68 year old

4.0 out of 5 stars Extended selection, missing some pieces, 24 Sep 2012
virgo47 (Bratislava, Slovakia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
I preferred this selection before other because it contained Temptation and after all 50 songs for a very good price. I didn't check the complete list without realizing how many songs are considered their hits. Now I miss things like How Can I Meet Her, Muskrat, No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile, Farris Wheel, The Price Of Love, Love Is Strange - and of all things, of course, Crying In the Rain (whatever they wrote or not by themselves). Seems I have to find one more collection where none of these is missing. That's why I gave it 4.

Otherwise solid sound, mono as expected, but it's amazing how it simply doesn't matter when the stuff is quality. And it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More (Audio CD)
This CD is what I have been looking for I listened on my PC and it sounds great, when it arrives I shall download onto my iPod shuffle and sing along as I do my chores, "brilliant"

5.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers are great, 4 Nov 2013
Love this album, all my favourites are here and many other lesser known songs. Brought back my teens, and many happy memories hearing them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars As much as I love the Everly Brothers sound there is only so much ..., 22 July 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More
Everly Brothers: Greatest Hits and More by Everly Brothers (Audio CD - 2012)