Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 15 November 2012
What a beatuiful album, just full of good easy to listen to songs, ideal for that cosy winters night around the fire with a loved one....??
on 2 January 2013
It would be ok except that many of the tracks have been cut off at the end of the track. The editing has not been so great.
on 3 March 2013
Love these old songs mostly from the fifties. I am a baby boomer, born in the early fifties. I have vivid memories of my mother listening, and singing along to most of these songs.
There are certain ones which make me smile, ones which bring back lovely memories and one or two which tug at the heart strings.
I have just updated my android phone and had a little difficulty with the cloud thing as I live in a very slow speed broadband signal.
However (somehow!) I have managed to download the album, so all is well.
on 6 January 2014
Being almost 70, I grew up with this music. I already had albums by most of my favourites and I just wanted something to bring back memories of my time spent at youth clubs and dance halls, jiving away the night. This one seemed to have a good selection and, while there are some songs on the album that I didn't recognise, the rest are sufficient to bring back a flavour of my girlhood years. Pure indulgence.
on 9 June 2013
When i listen to any of these records, my husband and i recount times when we where younger and then the music was playing at that time. Happy memories, taking us back to our childhood.
I will recommend this record to someone who has shared many years with the other person and feel that you might have something in common to share when listening to its music.
Enjoy (by the way my husband and I have been married for a happy 37 years)
Cheche
on 23 January 2014
A great compilation, well balanced full of old but gold tracks, just put it on select shuffle and lay back relax and enjoy.
on 18 January 2014
Everyone a classic evoking a more innocent time from days gone by. The few 'modern' ie not 50s or 60s feel out of place.
on 16 June 2013
It is so nice listening to musi of the 50s and 60s when even the words of songs were far better than the sons of today
on 15 August 2013
This is a fantastic collection of some of the best hits of the last 50yrs, it even includes Elvis singing "True Love" made famous by Bing Crosby,never heard it by Elvis before. Believe me you need a couple of hours free to listen to this great collection.
on 13 January 2013
This CD gave me one of the best afternoons I have had. It took me back to my youth and as each track played I laughed and cried as the memories came back. I knew all the words of all the songs! Amazing.