5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for us !
This item is just what I've been looking for. Unfortunately we are the gadget family. I have an I phone 4a and a nexus 7, my husband an I pad and a windows phone and my son an I pod touch 3rd generation. This handy little gadget charges the lot ! I was amazed it worked on all of them but it does. Now long journeys and camping trips will be so much easier because we have...
Published 15 months ago by Tiggercraig

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't charge iPhone 5 due to no connector
I purposely purchased this to charge my iPhone 5 having previously sent back a Anker 13000mAh unit that was unbelievably heavy.
I will probably send this back as well as there is no iPhone 5 adaptor, only an iPhone 4.
Obviously I can take my sync cable and use that but that somehow defeats the point if you have to take a massive lead with you.
Its a nice...
Published 3 months ago by Terry Kenton

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Veho Pebble Mini 3000mAh Portable Battery Pack/Charger for iPhone/iPod/Blackberry/Smartphones/Portable Devices (Electronics)
Works brill and dose what it says best bit of kit i have

5.0 out of 5 stars veho pebble charger, 20 Jun 2014
Very nice and charge my Samsung phone one and half full charge l recommend that for you and it's small so it's easy to put it in your pocket or bag and l love the cover it's protect it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Jun 2014
LD (East Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant little device and has certainly come in useful when out and about as my battery doesn't last long. Would recommend it if you are going abroad too as you can often end up waiting a long time at the airport and there's not always a power source available. Does what it says on the tin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 May 2014
But not that good, Holds charge for reasonable time but has let me down other products on the market not being so stylish but certainly more reliable.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 6 May 2014
it works.... cant comment on long term battery life.... but it works.... i bought a stubbie cable so i wouldnt have to have the supplyed one in my pocket... i get from 0% and off... .my iphone 4s to 100 down to 0% and off again then up to about another 60ish percent... which considering this things size is fine by me

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 May 2014
I bought 3 of these for xmas. One for myself the others for my son & niece. It holds its charge well & proved indispensable on a recent long weekend trip away when I needed to charge my phone, camera & ipod. My son & niece have both taken theirs on holiday with them and also said it was great to have back up power. Im sure they will also be taking them to festivals in the summer. I would recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 13 April 2014
Just used it for the first time up, looks fabulous and is just the right size and what's more worked a treat!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long trips or when you aren't near a plug!, 6 Feb 2014
Ben Tyson (UK) - See all my reviews
The charger is a good little thing, it takes around 3-5 hours to charge. It has 3 little led's to tell you how full it is or how much you have left to charge your device, when a device is connected the power light will come on to say its charging, if there is no power going anywhere the device automatically turn off.

When i first bough this it was faulty, i put it on charge and it went from low-high power in around 30 mins, thankfully the company emailed me free postage stamps so i could send it back, after half a week i got a new one returned and it was working fine!

When fully charged, it can charge up my android phone to full maybe around 1 and a half times with the device off! My phone has a 2100mAh battery and the charger having 3000mAh. So thats just about right!

I had one of these pebble chargers before, it was the smart stick one but it had a tiny cable meaning i had to have the battery near the phone all the time and it snapped, but that phone had a terrible battery it couldnt last 6 hours and i later got a new one. When the wire snapped inside, i emailed the company 'veho' and they sent me a replacement cable. (Then my dog ate that cable when it came in the mail...)

The good thing is, this charger allows you to use your own usb connector like the one that comes with your phone, and you dont have to use the supplied ones. Overall i do recommend this to anyone who goes out and about or isnt near a charger alot. Its easy to fit in your pocked its the size of a credit card!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Feb 2014
I like this item because there is an indiactor that reflect how much there is power in it.

Every phone had it won conection .

4.0 out of 5 stars It keeps me out of trouble, 28 Nov 2013
I chose this rating because this device ticked several boxes.
its small, handy range of accessories with a little bag