on 5 January 2014
My 11-month baby loves this bus, he wheels it around and is just starting to try to sort the shapes. But it has one MAJOR flaw, the door at the back has no hinge so it's basically on (closed) or off ( open). It's impossible for a baby to work so you either leave it off so they can empty the shapes out, or have it closed. The first time we tried to open the door, it came off so we basically have a broken toy within seconds of unwrapping. It's a shame as the bus itself is lovely and the shapes are really tactile.
on 13 April 2015
My 22 month old daughter is really into buses at the moment and is enjoying trying to put the shapes into the holes. The only problem i have is that it only took her 5 minutes from seeing it to pull off the door at the back of the bus, the door is really flimsy and there's no way to attach it again so it's now broken. I would say unless your child is into buses at the moment buy another shape sorting toy as considering the price the door should last more than 5 minutes, buy a sturdier toy.
on 16 June 2014
Nice looking bus but it's barely been used - we've had it about 10 days - and the door at the back has fallen off.
It was very difficult to open in the first place but now it has come off completely, it's odd as other hinges of this design you can
clip back together with a little gentle force, but it's now like the door is too small to fit snuggly enough between the 2 sides of the bus to create the hinge. It's not broken in any way, it's very strange.
Very disappointed as toys do not get broken in our household very often, wish we had gone with wow toys bus shape sorter instead.
on 27 July 2015
Nice toy, my 10 month old likes trying to put the pieces in the right hole, with little success but she loves shaking the pieces! I haven't given 5 stars because the door on the back of the bus isn't attached very securely and being pulled off a few times now doesn't stay on very well.
on 1 July 2013
This is a great buy! My one yr old grandson loves this bus. He loves to push it, shake it, and shake the blocks. I was a little worried that he might not enjoy it as much as some of his "musical" toys- since it seems like everything has music to go with it these days. Not an issue at all! He makes his own noise with it which is even better. 5 out of the 6 blocks are "shakers" and boy does he shake them. The blocks are just the right size for his hands! Big enough not to be dangerous. They fit in to the holes very easily and are color coded. I highly recommend this as a toy that will occupy the lucky recipient for many many hours!
on 19 August 2015
Really disappointed because as other reviewers have pointed out the bus door dropped off within a couple of days of buying the product. Otherwise lovely idea to have shapes with clear plastic and different shaped things that rattle inside. My 9 month old daughter loves playing with the shapes although with the door missing that was supposed to keep the shapes inside this is a distraction as she puts her hand inside the bus rather than trying to fit the shapes in the holes. Lovely idea but design fault with bus door. I expect a toy to be robust enough to last more than a few days.
on 26 August 2013
This was a present for my 4 month old. She immediately loved it. To start with id put the shapes on top of the bus and she'd love knocking them off or trying to pick them up. Then she fell in love with picking them up and putting them in the bus through the door at the back and will quite happily entertain herself for hours putting them in and taking them back out again. Now she's started using it as a shape sorted as intended. So id thoroughly recommend it, even if your child isn't in the recommended age bracket as they'll get plenty of use out of it.
on 10 June 2013
This toy has been a big hit with my 9-month old. He is really just interested in shaking the shapes at the moment, but I think it will be great value for quite a while as he next learns about putting the shapes in, and then can also play with the bus when he is bigger. The shapes all make different sounds when shaken and are easy to pick up and hold, so the product seems very well designed.
on 8 January 2013
I bought this for my 7 month old niece for Christmas and she loves it! I'd recommend this toy for any baby. The shapes are also toys in themselves as they have beads etc in them. My niece loves to bang them together. Definitely met my expectations :-)
on 27 December 2012
From a well known brand renowed for it's safety, this was perfect for my grandson. Lovely red bus to play with together with the learning of what shape goes in what hole. We all loved it.