Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 February 2012
Would certainly recommend this for all you Gym Junkies and Power Walkers out there. For the first time ever I am disappointed when my work out is over as i am too busy listening to the music. It is also the correct timing for speeding up and then slowing down the heart rate therefore giving you the best benefit from your exercise.
on 12 August 2012
Amazin , outstanding , amzon got what I need and others do not have, originality, reliable, and items that I can not get in England. Love sport and dance music...
on 7 March 2012
Music really supports your running, matches other albums in this series. I would recommend this to anyone who listens to music when out for a run.
on 23 April 2014
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they were an avid Dance/House music fan - the choice of music is awful and drives you mad. My other running CD has plenty of music of a type that I don't normally listen to and is still great for running to. This is torture and I have already given it away to the local charity shop
on 23 February 2015
I purchased this for my spinning classes at the gym, but was overall disappoined with the tracks compared to other compliation CD's. This one is not for me I'm afraid, although there were a few tracks I liked.
on 27 November 2012
If you love all of those late nineties dance tracks, then this is a great album. There's nothing worse than being bored when you workout, you can't beat music that inspires your running and for me this is it.
on 6 March 2014
Music is down to personal taste - unfortunately perhaps I should have read the tracks a little more closely - I much prefer to run to something I can sing to. Its just not my cup of tea !
on 1 December 2013
I bought this because there was one particular song I liked which was on the album. However, I am glad I bought this as it is well worth it! There is a good selection of songs on there.
on 4 August 2014
Bit disappointed, quite a lot of tracks i have on other albums. Not a lot of new. wouldn't recommend if you already have this sort of compilation.
on 8 December 2013
I have had previous running trax and this one is just as good. It helps me to pace myself on each run by keeping pace with the music.