5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I like these curling tongs. They are easy to use, heat up quickly and have a nice long cable. They are just the right size for loose bouncy curls (won't produce small tight curls).
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by Hallin

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
It is ok, to be honest hair looks good for a while then curls just drop out. I was apprehensive about buying this product and thought I would give it a go but I am kind of regretting it because it is a bit useless considering it doesn't hold..curls/waves just drop out which is annoying.
Published 4 months ago by Zoella

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for soft curls, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
If you prefer curling tongs to wands then this is perfect to create soft curls and even waves. Very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted............, 20 Feb 2013
Carol Silcock (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
........great for large curls. There are three settings for heat, and a heat resistant pad to rest it on. Glad I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fabulous!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
Delivery and packaging fantastic as is the norm with direct purchases from Amazon.
for me these tongs are amazing. They are super easy to use, fantastic temperature which is easy to control there are three settings, quick to heat, smooth barrel makes winding and release of the curl from the full length clip/tong a breeze. I use them every day (always protect my hair with a heat protector) if you allow the curls to cool before dressing out they last for hours! My only criticism is that the plug is kind of a squashed version and its difficult to remove it from the plughole because there is little to grab onto - however overall a fantastic hair appliance I never want to be without them. (My hair is coarse, thick and reaches mid back in length).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value curling tong, 28 Aug 2013
Ms. Hannah E. V. Radford (Bistol/Reading, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
This curling tong has achieved exactly what I wanted it to - perhaps even too effectively! I was apprehensive after reading other reviews, however went ahead as the product was such good value, being priced at only 10. The day I received the tong I used it on my hair which had been washed and dried naturally. I took 2 inch sections as in the instructions and achieved satisfactory curls. The following day I washed my hair again but this time applied Tresemme styling mousse, which also contains heat protection. I blow dried my hair and spritzed with some ultra hold gel spray. I sectioned my hair by diving left/right and then two layers top/bottom, with the top layer being slightly thinner than the bottom layer. I should probably mention that my hair is very long. This time I took slightly wider sections than before and curled each section - holding the tong in place for 10-15 seconds at a time. Using this method I found that the style was much better, especially once I ran my fingers through a few times. It held well for at least 6/7 hours. I noted that one complaint others had was that they needed hairspray/mousse to stop their curls from dropping when using these tongs. With long, thick hair like mine I found that I needed mousse and spray even when curling with my GHDs. The benefit of these tongs is that I had curled my whole head in less than 20min, so I could easily do this in the morning. The heatproof mat is also very useful. I give this product 4 stars and would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
My hair is really long, the product is amazing, heats up fast, curls are long lasting. Only problem is I should have ordered a longer wand. This would be great for medium to shorter hair!

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird Curls, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
The curls I achieve with these tongs are not very neat, I've tried loads of times and they just look weird. Not sure if that's just me but I find the wands get much better results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Curling Tongs, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
Very good set of curling tongs. My first time using Tresemme product, but would recommend and buy again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars tongs, 2 May 2012
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm (Personal Care)
these are the best tongs i have ever used they are as good as my ghd, and even hotter, so watch your ears or is that just me !!

TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm