Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 28 May 2012
Weapon' Mens T Shirt - Brown - Medium, Material great ~ son in law loved it
great fit & washes lovely Brillant buy
on 9 January 2012
got as a gift for guitar lover and he loved it. fit very nicely and seemed like a sturdy tee. received in good time.
on 26 November 2012
I had not raised by expectations too high, but was pleasantly surprised. The fabric quality was very good and the design looks robust, like it won't deteriorate on washing. Would buy from this range again
on 6 August 2014
I either wear a medium or large T-shirt, but I asked for this in a large on my wish list. I did this not knowing how the sizes would run. They do run small, as other reviewers have said. However, this is a Hanes shirt and the fabric is very soft and comfortable. It washes well and needs no ironing. The design is great. I am putting another one on my wish list, this time in Black. The brown is a good choice, as it is a chocolate brown.
on 5 April 2013
The body of the shirt was surprisingly short as I bought a large size. The logo is good. But too short.
on 30 January 2013
I bought this for my son-in-law for Christmas. Last week he tried to put in on after losing his post Christmas flab, but he was very disappointed when the neck wouldn't even go over his head. There was no give in the material to pass it over his head, even though he would fit into it. Disappointing because as a guitar fanatic he loved the t-shirt.
on 2 April 2014
I purchased this t-shirt for my son on his 24th birthday. It is hard to to find great gifts for him but this was perfect as he is guitar mad. He loves his t-shirt and wears it all the time. I was very happy with the service as it arrived in 2 days in perfect condition.
on 11 December 2013
I really like this t shirt design, bought as a gift for my son. Very prompt delivery, arrived day after ordering. Checked out the senders website, some really funny designs, especially liked the towns & cities logos. I will definitely use them again.
on 6 December 2013
Very happy overall with the purchase of this item for my son for Christmas. Ordered a medium and lesser quality materials can come up smaller but this is great. Excellent value and design. Will definitely look at buying more of these.
on 29 December 2014
A very well made shirt of good quality material.
It was a perfect loose fit on a young man of fairly slim build, but I would not think it would be the same for someone with a penchant for beer or a love of food.