5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at a great price!
I've purchased quite a few leather bracelets over the last couple of years, and it's certainly this one that stands out as a clear winner regarding quality.
I've not had it for a particularly long length of time - about a month or so, but I've worn it every day since it arrived and it's proving to be very well made so far.
As I said I've had quite a few similar...
Published 5 months ago by Existentialist

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT REALLY
Seems good quality but......a, will only fit a small wrist and b, to do up the catch you need someone else. No way that I can see, or find, to do it up without another's help. I imagine this could be a really pain if you have taken it off to wash hands etc. I'll never know as it's too small for my wrist.
Published 3 months ago by A Happy Chappie

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at a great price!, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tribal Steel Men's 21cm Black Leather 2-Strand Bracelet with Stainless Steel Shrimp Clasp (Jewellery)
As I said I've had quite a few similar bracelets, and it's generally the clasp and/or whatever form of fastening the design has, that goes first, generally after a short length of time.
These types of things are never particularly expensive but even so it's frustrating and expensive to keep having to buy replacements.
However, this one has a very well made construction, and the clasp has clearly been given a lot of thought. I take it off every day for a bath, which means putting it back on afterwards, but the way of fastening it involves no twisting or pulling of the leather itself.
Obviously this means that the bracelet stays very secure whilst ensuring that the leather itself remains strong and in good condition regardless of however many fastening and unfastening it's subjected to.
Definitely worth around a tenner of anyone's money if it's this style of bracelet you're after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 24 May 2013
As described, leather and clasp of good quality. The clasp has a stong catch and a little fiddly to engage in the leather loop to secure it at first few attempts. The more you wear it the leather takes on the shape of your wrst and it becomes easier to clasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking bracelet., 9 Sep 2013
Very sturdy bracelet, my husband loves it and has yet to take it off, has lasted a year without any signs of wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 25 April 2013
Well made and clasp looks strong, arrived in good time and well packed, nice little hessian bag to keep it in.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT REALLY, 27 July 2014
A Happy Chappie (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 April 2014
Just got it to day arrived on time and I love just the right size and distant look over top thays no dourt I'm going to get brown one worth every penny get it

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Strand Bracelet, 28 Feb 2014
High quality product which is as displayed on the Amazon page. It is well manufactured and very pleasing to the eye. I have bought a brown version as well. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Feb 2014
I only bought this as another bracelet that I had ordered from a different Amazon supplier failed to deliver. I was certainly pleased with my purchase it looks great, comfortable to wear and excellent value. It also arrived in very quick time which for me was a bonus after my previous disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pressie, 10 Dec 2013
Bought this as a pressie for my man. If he is not keen i will have it! Nice looking bracelet and a unisex weight

5.0 out of 5 stars trible steel bracelet, 8 Dec 2013
i thought it was good value for the money very happy customer thanks look forward to shopping again soon .