5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
Naturally I looked through the reviews before purchasing and was worried about the size, colour, material, quality and all the other things people were commenting on, but I found that this is a brilliant product. Being a huge GOT fan I was very impressed, it feels and looks great. Obviously it is not a exact replica of the one in show but the shape is fine, looks awesome...
Published 2 months ago by Martin Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish...
The dimensions in the item description state: 11.4 x 7.1 x 2 cm
The actual dimensions are: 5cm (high) x 2cm (wide) x 1cm (depth)
So, it's a bunch of crap and not worth 99p
Very very disappointed and will be returning.
Wish I had read the reviews first.
Published 12 months ago by robbcrampton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand of the king :), 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
I got this for my fiance for our 4th anniversary, hes a huge game of thrones fan so I knew he'd love it. Well I was right he does his face lit up when he saw it. Its really good for the price and the detail is amazing. Any game of thrones fans I'd get one.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake item beware!, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
This is NOT as described. It is NOT made by Darkhorse Deluxe and is a cheap copy. This should not be sold to anyone else. I am going to report this seller for selling goods that are not genuine and that mislead people. HUGELY DISAPOINTING.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
10s of pounds cheaper then other retailers, it is what it is, my only qualm is that it did look a little cheap in person compared to the picture but the person I bought it for was happy with it so thats all that matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
Bought as a present for a fellow fan of game of Thrones and it arrived in time and with the normal Amazon efficiency. Now Amazon needs to pay tax in the UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
Excellent for fans of Game of thrones!! I'm already wearing it.
Half of price than in shops. Can't miss it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit of fun for costume parties when you want to look the part or get your inner nerd on, 17 Sep 2012
I. Denison "Anti-Flame" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
The images really show you exactly what you'll be getting when you buy this product; it's quite simply a replica of the Hand of the King badge, as seen in Game of Thrones. If you don't watch or read Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire respectively, then this won't interest you but if, like me and millions of others, you've been captivated by the writing of George R. R. Martin and the incredible TV adaptation by HBO and you've got an open costume party coming up, then get this and see which of your friends are true Westerosians (honestly, I don't quite know what they're referred to as a people, but that's the best I can do). The thin part of the pin does bend easily and will no doubt snap off if you play around with it, but as long as you're not a fiddler, it'll hold together just fine. It was a bit expensive for what you actually get, but if you want to have a bit of geeky fun, this is definitely worth the sub ten pounds price tag.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Hand of a poor King, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
The brooch is alright I suppose. It just looks a bit like it's been poorly made. Like something you would buy at the market.
It's not really worth it's price tag.
Don't get me wrong. I am wearing it. But not as much as I would like. I'm expecting it not to be there one day, because the clasp has broken. That's what it looks and feels like.
As something you wouldn't wear and put in a collectors case. It would be ok.
I'm sure there are better produced ones out there. Unfortunately, this isn't a brilliant one.
As I sait though. I do wear it and haven't returned it. So.....
This is my main gripe with the Internet. You can't see, touch items before you buy them. It took 4 weeks to get this brooch. So I could have returned it, and had to wait another 6 to 8 weeks for another.
Also, we don't always know where the goods are coming from. We all know that goods from certain places are shall we say, sub standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gift, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my wife who is a massive Game of Thrones fan, it's a great item and very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL !, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Game Of Thrones 'Hand of the King' Pin Badge (Toy)
If your a fan of the series then get this ! Comes in a nice game of thrones plastic box and its nice and heavy so good quality !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›