5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
I had been looking for an evil eye pendant for some time when I came across this one on Amazon. I am extremely pleased with it as I have been wearing it continuously since I purchased a figaro chain to wear it with. It has maintained its shine and the light catches the rays around the eye. What more could you ask for ?!
Published 14 months ago by Mo Clance

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and pretty
It' s lovely, but do not be mislead by the picture, it really is tiny. Much smaller than I thought- half of what it looks like on the figurine image. Ignoring the size it is pretty. If it was bigger, the eye movement would have been more prominent and the whole effect would have been better.
Published 12 months ago by Gabi

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and pretty, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Moving Evil Eye Pendant (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 18 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE SMALL, 29 Mar 2013
WHILE MY WIFEIS PLEASED WITH THIS, SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT SMAILL, SAYS IT COULDHAVEBEEN A BIT BIGGER,OTHER THAN THAT IT IS REALLY CHARMING.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay!, 8 Aug 2014
i like this pendant... the only thing that stops me from loving it is that the eye fell out on the first day!!!
i placed it back in and had to squeeze the pendent, so that the eye does not slip out!
other than that i have had alot of people comment on it and like it...