Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£14.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 15 January 2014
what can one say everthing and anything he has ever done are just wonderful.This I think says it all of the recent 3 purchases
I have made.You have just offered me His book Dear Me I bought this when it ewas first published and gave it to my wife to read in hospital when recovering she absolutely adored it and definately helped her to forget where she was at the time.
on 13 March 2012
"Phoney Folk-lore" and "Mock Mozart" were originally recorded in mono but "The Grand Prix of Gibraltar", Peter Ustinov's hilarious vocal tour de force of racing car pit interviews,"foreign" accents and grand prix sound effects was recorded and issued on both LP and (later) CD in vivid stereo. Unfortunately, this Forum CD reissue in in mono. What a shame.
on 19 May 2014
Just as it was when I first heard it in 1954. Remarkable performance but what could we expect from this genius.
on 16 April 2014
Dad always loved Peter's work and I'm quite a fan too (although I haven't listened to all of this). Dad seems pleased and giggles along when listening to it.
on 7 August 2014