on 13 February 2013
Bought it for use in the office and works well and reasonably quick for an ink jet and like the twin paper trays
on 23 March 2014
I was concerned to read reviews while awaiting delivery that this printer presented challenges with Wi-Fi set up. I am pretty savvy and have connected other wireless printers, TV's and other devices with no problems.
Sorry to say this proved too much and I am heading out tomorrow to buy a USB lead to configure it. (They really should include one after all the problems I and others have encountered.
The instructions are almost non existent and had I now known how to allow a new device to be joined I would not have been able to get the printer connected to the router. However having done this there is no way of determining the IP address if it doesn't load automatically, as there is no window on the printer to show it.
I have learned a lesson, to heed the warnings and would choose another make in future. If the led does not allow me to boot the device, identify the IP address and connect wirelessly it will be going back!
on 20 April 2012
After hours of trying to set this up wirelessly, resorting to Epson help, who sent me back to help pages that had already proved unhelpful, it still does not work wirelessly. A week later, still no joy. The green light is lit, all is as it should be, but it is permanently 'offline' unless a USB cable (not supplied) is used. Very disappointed.

It prints fine with USB, but I bought it to work as a wireless printer, so it has not done what it says on the box at all.
on 16 December 2013
Just to qualify my review.
- Following some poor reviews of the wifi connection I opted to use USB.
- I have not yet printed on A3 size paper.
- I am a low volume user, I only print letters, e-mails etc when I have to, maybe once or twice a week.
- I bought the printer mainly to print photographs, and have the option to print larger than A4.

Pros
- Set up was easy and trouble free.
- Hasn't let me down yet, prints accurately and quickly.
- I like the double sided printing.
- This printer had to fit in a confined space so the having the printed paper come out from the side rather than the top is good.
Cons
- Misfed once (perhaps I hadn't put the A4 paper in as well as I should).
- The photographs I have printed, though accurate, appear a little dull. I have yet to try changing colour settings before I print.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2013
Good solid printer that has never failed me yet.
Prints CAD drawings to a good standard, better than my former Brother printer but not as good as the more expensive HP large format printer.
Is quick and quiet.
Ink cartridges seem cheap compared to other brands.
on 8 October 2013
Very good value A3 printer that does the job well.

A3 one sided printing, duplex in A4 only.

Ink cartridges are eye-wateringly expensive, that's how Epson can afford to virtually give the printer away.

Print quality is very good, but it took an entire set of ink cartridges to charge the printer heads, so order an extra set at the outset.

Ink cartridges are not commonly stocked, hard to find and are rarely discounted, unlike the main stream ones.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2014
I LOVE this printer, has A4 and A3 trays, prints double sided, easy to use and with a fantastic print quality. Unfortunately if you need it to be wireless this is not the printer for you and there is no point in contact the Epsom 'help line', as they are not very helpful, but if you intend to connect using a straight forward lead this printer list very fast!
on 13 January 2014
Shold have bought one of thse years ago. Thought about a laser but the quality of inkjet these days, plus the speed and warm up time, make this is very good choice for our office. Brilliant quality on slow high quality but can shove out an A3 page which is pretty good in about 5 seconds when needed. Very happy
on 4 January 2014
No complaints. Great price, great functionality, great results. Easy to set up, including wi-fi, had no problems at all. It looks big straight out of the box, but takes up about as much space as any other A3 printer when you allow for paper feeders and run out. Very pleased.
on 5 April 2014
This is one of my favourite printers as with all the workforce printers this is lightning fast and great quality should be allowed to give it 10 stars