on 30 July 2013
The goods were as discribed and delivered really fast have no problem recommending this seller and the quality of the goods. Not much to say really its a filter at the end of the day; but does what you would expect
on 18 May 2012
This is a genuine Panasonic water filter. Comes with good instructions on how to fit. Fitting is very staright forward. However, I had to wait over 2 weeks to receive the filter. I paid £4.50 postage, thinking I would get this in 3-4 days maximum. However, I was not aware the supplier was in France! I contacted Sobetel to chase delivery but was quoted the standard lead times by La Poste! Would order from a UK supplier in future as over 2 weeks delivery is a joke even from Europe!
on 5 May 2012
Does the job but expensive for what it is. No option for recycling empty cartridge which is a bit of a waste
on 4 December 2012
They don't tell you how much the filters cost when you buy the excellent Panasonoc fridges ! But it does the job.
on 5 March 2013
Seems a shame people have dropped the star rating due to price when the company are not to blame. I did the research on the fridge before I bought it and was aware of the costs for new filters. I was expecting a wait of weeks and it came within days. I had to collect it from the post office as I did not expect it to arrive so fast. I will ensure future filters are bought here. Fast service and the price is what I expected.
on 21 February 2014
The filter was delivered heavily packaged and was in excellant condition, it came complete with fitting instrucrtions whih were useful because this was the first time that I had changed it and most important of all it worked.
on 22 September 2013
I'm very impressed with the Panasonic American-Style Fridge Freezer, but the Filters are very expensive. This was about the best price I could get it for.
on 10 January 2013
Didnt realise the cost of these things when i bought the fridge freezer. works out expensive. Having said that easy to insert and they do the job well.
on 1 March 2013
this was the cheapest site the buy the water filter,very good price and arrived a day early,very good site l
on 21 July 2012
Can't believe how expensive this is but it works fine? Can't see it cheaper elsewhere? Not sure if fridge will work without it so have to buy it

See one answered question