5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!!!!.
The quality of these boots are second to none,i was a bit sceptical about the description so i thought i'd give them a try anyway,so glad i did after two weeks of hard use they still look like new,only critisism is whatever size you are order the size below as they are a very generous in size.Would recommend these to anyone who wants good quality work boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Published 22 months ago by Lucky666

1.0 out of 5 stars The steel toe started showing through after 5 days
not built for work.steel toe cap worn through after only 5 days.not acceptable for this price of boot.dont bother buying
Published 5 months ago by mrbean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!!!!., 18 Oct 2012
Lucky666 (New mills,Derbyshire,UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Men's Supremacy Sbp Safety Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Comfortable, 30 Oct 2013
M. G. Chisholm "chiefengineer3" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Working in offshore construction I am expected to be in working gear for a minimum of 12 hours a day. Given that, I prefer to buy my own boots simply because I like comfortable ones. Rig boots used to be the standard but in the North Sea they are no longer allowed generally and lace ups are new choice in most companies. Someone worked out that it was costing more in damaged and broken ankles through loose rig boots than drownings because someone fell into the sea and couldn't remove their boots.

However these use the system where you set the boots up to be a comfortable snug fit then unzip them, meaning once set you can put them on and off easily without having to undo laces.

They are of course made in China as everything else seems to be today. Caterpillar however seem to have got the QA correct because the build quality is extremely high. Unlike their recent diesel engines I may add.

The boots are solid. The leather is thick but reasonably supple and the stitching is excellent. The grips on the soles are not heavy ones designed for those in mud. These are made for factories, rigs and ships. They are oil resistant.

Now for fit. I'm a completely standard size 8 or 42 depending upon your preference. Slap bang in the middle of the range. These boots fit me perfectly. However, what I would say is that if you have fat feet or want to wear thick woolly socks they might be a bit snug. If you are wearing normal socks and have bog standard sized 8 feet then these will fit fine if my experience is anything to go by.

They are expensive. For me I don't mind that because they are comfortable enough to be used all day and that's more important than saving a few quid. Overall the quality and fit justify the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boot for me, 14 May 2013
Having read previous reviews about this boot I purchased a size smaller and when they were delivered, which was very promp, they were a perfect fit. I have only worn them twice but it is a very comfortable boot and with the side zip very easy o get on and off. I have no doubt that these boots will last me for along while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and hard wearing, 24 April 2013
I'm just about to replace my first pair with the same - but black.

These boots are very well made, extremely comfortable and very durable.
The side zip is fantastic and does away with the hassle of doing up laces every time. The zipper is robust and both of mine are still perfect after about 2 years of daily use.

The only reason I am replacing the boots is because they've simply worn out. This is the first time I've replaced my work boots like for like.

As another reviewer mentioned, the sizing is rather generous, I am a size 12 and the boots feel slightly too big so I'll opt for a size 11 next time.

The only major downside is the 'honey' coloured boots can look quite grubby and somewhat tatty when scuffed and marked. The black boots will no doubt hide this better which why I'm going for the different colour this time round.

The current Amazon price isn't bad either. You can pay well over 100 elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat boots, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: CAT Footwear Men's Supremacy Sbp Safety Boot (Apparel)
these boots are made for working and that's what they are gonna do......that's wot my work mates sing to me.....but hey very comfortable and with a quick zip release great boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots worth the money., 30 July 2013
Great boots really comfy. i am a welder and work long hours standing. and at the end of the day still feel great on the feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Um & R just buy them...., 15 Oct 2013
NJS (haverhill, suffolk, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing crap work boots for the last 26 years. So this time i decided to bite the bullet and get a good pair.
WoW what a difference.......These boots are comfortable from day one.
I do a lot of hill/ mountain walking and would go as far as to say these are more comfortable than my walking boots! If they didn't have a steel toe i would have no hesitation in using them instead of my walking boots!

I'm a size 9 - 9 1/2 so ordered a pair of size 9's. Yes they come up a little big but with decent boot socks these fit perfectly.
I did initially order a size smaller than my actual size on the strength of other reviews but found them too small and returned them for a correct size pair.

So in short, if you want your feet to never ache again go buy these boots. THEY ARE SUPERB!!

And lastly.... They are tougher than an angry Mike Tyson on steroids!

5.0 out of 5 stars boots are just as I thought, 25 Oct 2013
Boots are comfy, and are definitely waterproof, they also keep my feet warm. Best boots I have worn in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but order a size too small, 23 May 2014
S. Sutcliffe (Devon) - See all my reviews
These boots are really good quality, i needed a lace up pair as i work offshore and riggers boots have been banned. These having a zip on the side make them easy to pull on and off.

Like other reviewers here i would advise everyone to get a size smaller than usual. I bought a size 9 and they were huge. If i had put on 3 pairs of sock i would still have room to move my feet. I sent them back and got a size 8 which fit perfectly with wiggle room for my toes.

If you buy the right size for your feet you WILL send them back and incur additional postage charges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat boots, 14 May 2014
Nicely made boots, takes some wearing in so get the plasters ready! Only problem I've found is feet get really sweaty in them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›