on 21 April 2012
This was a total disaster. The Cross itself was excellent and a lovely design. However, the chain was so badly knotted that, after hours of trying to disentangle it, I had to cut it and throw it away. I've used one of my old chains, but I would never buy anything from this company again.
on 12 January 2014
The cross was fully up to expectation, but the chain was too fragile.
I had read previous reviews, and was prepared, I used another chain.
on 30 July 2014
the item arrived on the date that it should have. my only disappointment was the chain being very fine had on knot in it which I could not get out. I eventually just snapped it to get the cross off. otherwise I am happy with the Celtic Cross.

Carol
on 9 October 2013
Lovely cross and chain very good for the price very comfortable to wear. Goes with other chains too if you wish
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse